OPI fall 08 collection is so hot!

thewickedstyle

The France collection... I'm in love. It will be out near the end of the summer.

OPIFrancerevised.jpg
[/IMG]
The top row left to right: Parlez-Vous OPI?, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Eiffel for This Color, You Don't Know Jacques!, Tickle My France-y, Baguette Me Not The bottom row left to right: A Oui Bit of Red, Crepes Suzi-ette, Bastille My Heart, Yes...I Can-Can!, We'll Always Have Paris, I'm Fondue of You source

I really think I want them all. The whole first row is hot hot hot. I loooove dark vampy colors!

There's pics of the Halloween kit and Holiday colors too, lots of grays. I wasn't feeling it quite as much as Fall.

purrtykitty

Eep, I see purples!! Loving Parlez-Vous OPI?, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Tickle My France-y, Baguette Me Not, We'll Always Have Paris, and I'm Fondue of You.

BeautyPsycho

Two more pics (source is on the pics)
France1.jpg

France2.jpg

Closer look... ( I dunno why, but to me the shades look different in dif. pics... maybe it's my monitor) Like, in the frist pic "Louvre me, Louvre me not" looks red, but in the other ones its purple?
th_dunno.gif

986425.BMP

Also, here's Holiday collection "Holiday in toyland"
opiholiday.jpg

josie

Louvre Me Lourve Me Not! looks freakin' great. Oh gosh.. one more OPI nail to tempt my addiction. Same with Baguette Me Not.

bklynfemme

Fall already!? ahhh, I just bought the opi summer collections not too long ago! Love the fall colors though, Can't waitttt.

LuvKisselle

GASP! Those colors are absolutely amaaazing! Perfect for fall...I'm a vampy girl, so while I love my brights, nothing gets to me like the smokey colors of fall. I'm praying that I'll have my nail tech license by the time these come out so i can get them all!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I am a huge fan of the vampy nail colors for fall winter. WOOT!

hehe, i still wear my lincoln park at midnight.
cutey.gif
i love the darker colors all year round, but i definately rock them for fall/winter.
punk_.gif

Traversant

Does anyone know when this will be coming out??

I will actually be in France in the fall.. I have never seen OPI there... hopefully I just overlooked places where they're sold? Because I need some of these in my life.
smiles.gif