OPI Fall Colors and France Collection

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Hm, it's doing the same thing to me too! You can post your real adress on the "Comments" section, but I'd order from Head2Toe, it's a tad more reliable, and they shipping costs aren't as high as 8ty8.

I just found out about these websites too. I've been wearing OPI for years and my mom gets them for me as she has her own hair/nail salon. I think that OPI is cheaper online though. OPI is around $12 in most malls in Ottawa. My mom can get them for me for $8, so let's see about this cheap online option....

I'm waiting on Head2Toe to stock up on DS and Chrismas collection to order from there. I don't want to order from 8ty8 as they told me shipping to Canada is $13 min!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I just found out about these websites too. I've been wearing OPI for years and my mom gets them for me as she has her own hair/nail salon. I think that OPI is cheaper online though. OPI is around $12 in most malls in Ottawa. My mom can get them for me for $8, so let's see about this cheap online option....

I'm waiting on Head2Toe to stock up on DS and Chrismas collection to order from there. I don't want to order from 8ty8 as they told me shipping to Canada is $13 min!!

In the US, I pay around $8 per bottle at the salon/spa. Head2Toe and 88 are like $4.75 per bottle. Me likey.

GreekChick

Psst- Salon-spas order their stock from etailers and charge twice the price. Uh no thanks! And I used to think 10$ was cheap for an OPI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Psst- Salon-spas order their stock from etailers and charge twice the price. Uh no thanks! And I used to think 10$ was cheap for an OPI!

I actually thought the same too, until I found this forum and about the sites that sell nail polishes for half the price!
But it's too bad all the nicest colors are always out of stock!

Shadowy Lady

Ok, so I'm bumping this thread to share my excitement as I was finally able to buy two of the nail polishes I had missed from France Collection: Parlez-vous OPI and You don't know Jaques
yahoo.gif
They were sold out in my mall within the first two days but the lady at the store told me that she would call me as soon as they got a restock...so she called my on Friday and I was there within minutes. These two colours are gorgeous!!

Now I have 6 bottles from this collection and I love them all
th_DANCE.gif

Indigowaters

Congrats! Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Ok, so I'm bumping this thread to share my excitement as I was finally able to buy two of the nail polishes I had missed from France Collection: Parlez-vous OPI and You don't know Jaques
yahoo.gif
They were sold out in my mall within the first two days but the lady at the store told me that she would call me as soon as they got a restock...so she called my on Friday and I was there within minutes. These two colours are gorgeous!!

Now I have 6 bottles from this collection and I love them all
th_DANCE.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
My order arrived today - wow that was super fast! For European chicks wanting to order online, I can def reccommend Head2Toe...I used the cheapest shipping method.

I've just placed my first order from Head2Toe, I can't wait to receive my it! I ordered:

CHINA GLAZE
Branding Iron
Unplugged
Hybrid
Ruby Pumps

OPI
Bubble Bath
Nail Envy for sensitive and peeling nails

And a bottle of Seche Vite as well, after having heard so much good things about that stuff! Can't wait, can't wait
th_DANCE.gif

cupcake123

Thanks for the heads up about these sights. I have had my pedicures done with OPI but never owned a bottle. I'm so amazed to see the price differences. I think it may be time to start ordering.