OPI Get in Lime nail polish?

I just got this nail polish today, I've wanted it for awhile but couldn't really find it anywhere except online. I found it at Trade Secret for 60% off, so I was really excited! But when I put it on, it's really streaky and sheer. I'm relatively new to OPI and I understand that some nail polishes are supposed to be sheer, but this can't be normal. It was incredibly watery and I had to put 3 coats on just to get decent color, and even then it was still sheer. So is this normal for this color, or did I get a bad bottle...? Thankfully it was 60% off, but I LOVE the color that's in the bottle, and I know it looks different on nails but if this color generally isn't supposed to be sheer I'm willing to try to order it online somewhere because I really do like it.

Thank you!

BEA2LS

i once had an OPI like that, it was my first one too and a bright green
smiles.gif
i dont think it was the same one but thats funny.. but dont be put off by the brand. that is def not the norm, OPI is usually great

Iridescence

hey... try putting white on underneath it. I do that with celtic sun from china glaze and it shows up soooo bright!! Looovee it. I was originally disappointed becaused it was sheer and didn't show up even. White underneath with one or two coats will hopefully do it. HTH.

Mizz.Miami<3

Maybe it was 60% off because it was old? I'm not sure since I've never tried that shade but I know old bottles do get watery and OPI is a really good brand.

user79

No, Get in Lime is known to have this issue, it was a lemming for me but I read a bunch of reviews on it that all said it was very sheer so that killed the lemming. I think just this color has this known problem...check reviews on MUA, you'll see a lot of people say this.

MissResha

i have an OPI color, i forget...its a milky white color. and its SUPER watery. i effing hate it.