• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Orange and White Goldfish/Goldeen inspired look

kyuubified

This is my first time ever posting a video tutorial of mine on here. I have been doing them for a few months, but I think now I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable when it comes to showing them off.

Anyways, I have this look inspired by pokemon (I LOVE pokemon, and makeup, so it just seemed natural to combine them), specifically, the pokemon Goldeen. The main colors are orange and white with a bit of brown, and generous amounts of glitter
winks.gif
. It is not very wearable, and more of a mask type makeup look, obviously, but I think if you did the eyes alone, and did not stretch it out past the eye area, it's actually pretty neutral and wearable when it comes to the colors and shadow placement.

YouTube - I Choose You! Tutorial Series - #118 Goldeen

Blog post with what I used and pictures