Orange, CA Off 5th (The Block at the Orange)

bulbasaur359

Was at the CCO today and snagged Elude, Added Goodness, and the Sultry lipbag from last holiday with I Love Winter lipstick. They also had Midnight Snack the previously mentioned lippies plus Restrict. They had Pink Tea and Peony Petal from Tres Cheek. I was honestly surprised to see SLV as it was hard to snag one when the collection came out. Oh, and they had some brush sets and the mini Strada blush from Gareth Pugh amongst other things.

Edit to add that they also had Budding Love lipstick.

OhSoJaded

Was at the CCO today and snagged Elude, Added Goodness, and the Sultry lipbag from last holiday with I Love Winter lipstick. They also had Midnight Snack the previously mentioned lippies plus Restrict. They had Pink Tea and Peony Petal from Tres Cheek. I was honestly surprised to see SLV as it was hard to snag one when the collection came out. Oh, and they had some brush sets and the mini Strada blush from Gareth Pugh amongst other things.

Edit to add that they also had Budding Love lipstick.
Thanks for the update, I'll be in the area next week and hopefully will have time to check it out!

By chance, did they the CMB quad? Thanks!

CLO89

Ontario doesn't have the Call My Bubbles quad. I called last Friday and they don't have any.
Yes, I was there over the weekend, and I didn't see it :(. I did see it about 3 weeks ago at this CCO (the block @ Orange). I wonder if it already sold out? May be worth a call :)

Merula

I went last Friday and I saw the CMB quad at the Block still. I snagged the 194 brush and the VG Cyndi lipgloss.

pleasantmacabre

oh..well maybe i got the 2 confused, i know that someone told me one had them and one didnt.. i wanted a CP but still haven't been able to find someone to CP it for me :*(

TheLadyDanger

I called this evening to find out if they had anymore Hey Sailor! lipsticks come in (saw Sail La Vie a few weeks back so I thought I'd check), but no success. However, I checked with the SA for the Call Me Bubbles quad and they had several left still.

OhSoJaded

I called this evening to find out if they had anymore Hey Sailor! lipsticks come in (saw Sail La Vie a few weeks back so I thought I'd check), but no success. However, I checked with the SA for the Call Me Bubbles quad and they had several left still.
Yeah, I was there on Friday and they had a LOT left. I picked up a couple for CP and hopefully they'll have more when I head back in a couple of weeks as one of my friends wants one now as well. They had a ton of Elude BP as well. I haven't seen Elude anywhere else.

Nataliekay

this one hasnt had anything for quite a while, seems like they have had the same stuff for months! i'm waiting patiently for an angel to bless this place with some decent stuff!

TheLadyDanger

I visited this location last night and from what I re-call they had the following:

- Taste Temptations quad
- Hey, Sailor collection (gold eyeshadow and three of the lipglasses)
- Pro Longwear lipglasses (Patience Please, Persistent Peach [one of the things I bought -- SO PRETTY!] and several more colors - more of the darker shades)
- Supreme Sheen lipstick (Tea Ceremony [another item I bought])
- Pro Longwear blushes
- MAC wipes
- Magically Cool Liquid powder
- Holiday collections (Viva Glam with Nicki 1 and lip conditioner, crushed pigments, Cremesheen and Dazzleglass sets)
- Nail polishes
- Big Bounce eyeshadows
- Lipglasses from the past holiday collection
- Tall, Dark & Handsome eyeshadow
- A bunch of the duo eyeshadows
- Bronzing oils from the Hey, Sailor collection

TheLadyDanger

I was at this CCO location again last night and they had (from what I remember):

- Marilyn Monroe eyeshadows (all four)
- Marilyn Monroe nail lacquer (the orange one)
- "Bareness" Mineralize blush
- "Jet Couture" Pressed Pigment (there were two other ones, one light colored and a flesh colored)
- Most of the Pro Longwear lipglasses
- "Baby Sparks" Dazzeglass
- "Unconventional" blush from Taste Temptations
- Pro Longwear eyeshadows
- Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick
- Viva Glam Nicki 1 lip set/bag
- "Luminary" Lipglass
- "Good Times" Lipglass
- Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass

Sandy072

Scored flamingo lipstick here today. They had prepare for pleasure lipstick, a few browns that I didn't recognize, and a few sheen supremes. Nothing else memorable really... Smoked cocoa quad, rainy season quad, punk couture quad. A few prolongwear blushes.. Forget the names but a mid tone pink, a lilac and a taupe beige. Many mineralized eyeshadows including a silver and frosty white from the Marilyn collection,and multiple holiday sets (the ones w the bow packaging).

Latest posts