****Orange County Fair****

BaDaSs llTiNall

today was opening day, it was cool. i saw the biggest horse of my life! anyway here's my fotd.
DSC01330.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

peppier
love bud
carbon
blacktrack

oragasm blush from Nars

chapstick

jilliandanica

very pretty! I just got peppier and carbon so I'm definitely going to have to try this. I can't wait to check out the fair this year =)

spam_musubi_

oh man i want to go so bad! i was going to go today....but stuff happened haha. did you eat the friend coca cola and krispy cream chicken sandwich? anyways, your eyeshadow looks gorgeous! and your hair is really cute.

Ms. Q

your looks are always so cute and delicate looking. I try to copy but I need more practice. Did you have fun at the fair I so wanted to go

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_musubi_
oh man i want to go so bad! i was going to go today....but stuff happened haha. did you eat the friend coca cola and krispy cream chicken sandwich? anyways, your eyeshadow looks gorgeous! and your hair is really cute.

haha i saw people eating it!! it was crazy.

c00ki312

i love the eyesss!
lil q: how DO u do that black socket line thing? lol i ALWAYS have trouble with it
greengrin.gif

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
i love the eyesss!
lil q: how DO u do that black socket line thing? lol i ALWAYS have trouble with it
greengrin.gif

i use MAC's 214 brush and just follow my crease line. tip* raise your eyebrows, tilt your head back a little. that's how i see my crease since i have asian eyes :0)