Orange Eyeshadow

newagetomatoz

Hello!

I'm looking for an orange shadow that is somewhat intense with a bit of gold pearl. The best way to describe the color I'm looking for is the orange of the tube of Cover Girl's LashBlast mascara. That color is so awesome!
yahoo.gif

It doesn't have to be MAC or specifically an eyeshadow, too. I'm open to anything!

TIA!!!

newagetomatoz

I do have a sample of Acid Orange and I like it, but for some reason I have to pack it on, so I'm trying to find its more pigmented sibling. lol Thanks very much, though!

Brittni

^ Good suggestion if it needs to be MAC.

When I heard of the description you wanted, I automatically thought of Fyrinnae's Electro-Koi Loose Eye Shadow or Chlorophyll Loose Eye Shadow.
gvo002.jpg

Vibrant orange that's loaded with coordinating sparkle.
ygo02.jpg

Brilliant shimmery orange filled with golden highlights.

Stephie Baby

Here are some swatches of an NYX piggie and MAC's Orange eyeshadow.

The top one is with UDPP. Orange Shadow with NYX Orange piggie over it.
The left one is straight NYX piggie w/o a base.
The right one is MAC Orange eyeshadow w/o a base.

The colors are more vibrant in real life though.

I also am looking for the same type of orange. I get tired of having to mix colors. Lol.

1000134kx4.jpg

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I do have a sample of Acid Orange and I like it, but for some reason I have to pack it on, so I'm trying to find its more pigmented sibling. lol Thanks very much, though!

Oh, good...it's not just me that it does that for, then. Good luck with finding one. Here are a couple more: Smashbox e/s single in Torch (it's a new color) or Shu Uemura in either IR Yellow 300 (looks bright orange online) or IR Orange 200 (not as bright, but specifically says "Golden Tangerine").

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Where can I get the Electro-Koi Loose Eye Shadow??? That color is awesome!!
yes.gif

Fyrinnae.com
smiles.gif

$5.25 for full jar or $2.00 for sample. It's new, too.

Kuuipo

NARS Mediteranee Duo has the most gorgeous,vivid golden sunset orange in the world. It comes paired with a gold shadow as well.
Pursebuzz recently did a NARS eyeshadow video review with this colour featured there. (She has only done one NARS video so far, but I will bet she does more in the future)Pursebuzz is just so cute and adorable that you have got to subscribe.
Anyway, its a gorgeous duo.

user79

MAC Firespot e/s is exactly what you're looking for, although it was LE. It is an intense vibrant orange with gold reflect pearl. It's a veluxe pearl so the pay-off is huge. Maybe you can find it on swap somewhere? It's one of my fav ones. I think it was released with Moonbathe.

Oh, I wouldn't recommend Acid Orange pigment, somehow this was a big let down for me, it wasn't nearly as bright and intense as the name implies.

KikiB

Urban Decay Jones is my favourite orange, although it isn't as intense. MUFE has their Flash Colour and it doesn't look it on the Sephora website, but it is bright. They also have Star Powder in an orange, but surprisingly not a true orange shadow.

Briar

Here's another vote for MAC's Firespot. If you can find it, it sounds like exactly what you want. Its a gorgeous, vibrant orange with gold shimmer and really highly pigmented. L'Oreal's HiP line has a dupe that's not bad, though not as intense.

Kuuipo

Cheyenne is another vibrant orange frost like the covergirl mascara tube, only its frosted. Its NARS also.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
NARS Mediteranee Duo has the most gorgeous,vivid golden sunset orange in the world. It comes paired with a gold shadow as well.
Pursebuzz recently did a NARS eyeshadow video review with this colour featured there. (She has only done one NARS video so far, but I will bet she does more in the future)Pursebuzz is just so cute and adorable that you have got to subscribe.
Anyway, its a gorgeous duo.

I was thinking about that duo, but I have so many beigey-golds, that I wasnt sure I would actually use the other half. But I agree, it is a gorgeous duo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
I second the Firespot....it's an AWESOME color!!! Grab one off eBay if you can!
smiles.gif

I checked swatches of it and it is so awesome! I'm definately adding that to my most wanted list! That color is so close to what I want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
Here's another vote for MAC's Firespot. If you can find it, it sounds like exactly what you want. Its a gorgeous, vibrant orange with gold shimmer and really highly pigmented. L'Oreal's HiP line has a dupe that's not bad, though not as intense.

I actually bough that HIP duo, and I really have to work with my 239se to get any sort of build up that will lead to showing up on my lid. The color I'm looking for is somewhere between that orange and firespot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Oh, good...it's not just me that it does that for, then. Good luck with finding one. Here are a couple more: Smashbox e/s single in Torch (it's a new color) or Shu Uemura in either IR Yellow 300 (looks bright orange online) or IR Orange 200 (not as bright, but specifically says "Golden Tangerine").

I just checked online for Torch and that color is awesome! But, sadly, I didn't see it last time I was at Sephora, so hopefully it will be there when I again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I saw this swatch on MUA yesterday, it might be what you are looking for?

NYX Almond e/s
http://img.makeupalley.com/thumb.asp...=w&maxSize=400

or NYX Sunset
http://img.makeupalley.com/thumb.asp...=w&maxSize=400

AHHHH!! THose two are exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so so much!
yahoo.gif
You so rock!

zabbazooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I was thinking about that duo, but I have so many beigey-golds, that I wasnt sure I would actually use the other half. But I agree, it is a gorgeous duo!

I checked swatches of it and it is so awesome! I'm definately adding that to my most wanted list! That color is so close to what I want!

I actually bough that HIP duo, and I really have to work with my 239se to get any sort of build up that will lead to showing up on my lid. The color I'm looking for is somewhere between that orange and firespot!

I just checked online for Torch and that color is awesome! But, sadly, I didn't see it last time I was at Sephora, so hopefully it will be there when I again!

AHHHH!! THose two are exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so so much!
yahoo.gif
You so rock!

FYI I was at a CCO yesterday, and there were about 1 million Firespots available ($10 each)

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
FYI I was at a CCO yesterday, and there were about 1 million Firespots available ($10 each)

Really!?!?!
yahoo.gif