Orange Motif

fairytale22

WOW you look awesome in orange! I'd love to see more orange looks for you.
greengrin.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotti82
this is REALLY pretty. i can't wear orange well, but you look fantastic!! i have a request though; could you do a cat eye one day, I'd love to see that shape on you!!!

What do you mean by cat eye? Winged out liner? My eyes are naturally shaped "cat like" . . . But do explain!
smiles.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsfynestmami
Fabulous!!! Is this a look you wore to work?

Nope! Had the day off. I couldn't wear Orange eyeshadow to work or the lips, or the cheeks come to think of it . . .

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
Nope! Had the day off. I couldn't wear Orange eyeshadow to work or the lips, or the cheeks come to think of it . . .

Why aren't you allowed to wear Orange on your face to work @ MAC? Is this some kind of MAC policy?

shabdebaz

Gorgeous. That's awesome that you can wear a touch of colour to match your makeup to work. My manager is pretty strict about the black thing, even on theme days.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
Why aren't you allowed to wear Orange on your face to work @ MAC? Is this some kind of MAC policy?

because we don't sell orange eyeshadow. I work at a counter not a store.

jennylopez1010

hey sonrisa, random question:

do you take pics of your facecharts? id love to see some. Those are so hard for me!! im trying to get better at them to add to my portfolio...any tips? blending wise