ordering over the phone

laurenmo88

i am curious about ordering from MACpro over the phone!
does anyone here know the phone number of the las vegas MACpro store? or is there a MACpro headquarters where i order from? and does anyone know what their number is?

also, is it true i do not have to be a MACpro member to order through the phone?

THANK YOU FOR ANY FEEDBACK!!!!
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

i've never ordered from macpro online or by phone, but i always call the individual pro stores to place orders.
the las vegas pro store's contact information is:
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 369-8770
I ordered from them just this weekend, all you need is a credit card =) Anyone can order from the stores directly. They tend to only ship to your billing address though.
Hope that helps =)

*add*
I believe you have to be a pro member to order from the website and the direct mac pro number.

laurenmo88

thank you sooo much! - what do u say to them "yo whats up LAS VEGAS MACpro!!! could i make an order to...could i have..."?? something like that im guessing lol

Brianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
i've never ordered from macpro online or by phone, but i always call the individual pro stores to place orders.
the las vegas pro store's contact information is:
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 369-8770
I ordered from them just this weekend, all you need is a credit card =) Anyone can order from the stores directly. They tend to only ship to your billing address though.
Hope that helps =)

*add*
I believe you have to be a pro member to order from the website and the direct mac pro number.

You need to have a PRO card to order from the website, but anyone can order from the direct number.
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenmo88
thank you sooo much! - what do u say to them "yo whats up LAS VEGAS MACpro!!! could i make an order to...could i have..."?? something like that im guessing lol

hahaha pretty much... i just call and say "hi, i'd like to place an order please" and they'll go check to see if they have what you want in stock. they take down your card number and then say they're gonna call you back with a total before they charge, and if you call early enough they can ship out the same day but usually they send out the next day. it's $7 shipping, so if you can't find it at the vegas pro store, you can always call around to other ones =)

bebs

the pro store in LA is 1.310.271.9137
san fran. pro store is 1.415.771.6113
and Las V. is 1.702.369.8770

its easy to order like stated above you just ask them to send it to you give them your info and your done, it takes about 7 - 10 days they say, I've always gotten them before then ... lucky cause I start going nutso

I've never actully gotten them to call me back, I just know the prices (I'm addicted and know the prices and can quote it before they can sometimes. sad huh) I just tell them its such and such a price [I just ordered 2 pigments from vegas it came to 49.31]

just check what all they charge you for -I had them charge dubble once easy to clear up though-

laurenmo88

1-800-387-6707 so <--- this number is the "factory" line im guessing? like straight to MACpro?...im not sure who to call now with all these numbers! i live in scottsdale AZ - so i just want to call the closest or the "factory"

mrskloo

$7 shipping? I made a pro order using the 800# and they charged me $15 for shipping. Is the $7 a flat rate charge?

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo
$7 shipping? I made a pro order using the 800# and they charged me $15 for shipping. Is the $7 a flat rate charge?

That's what the MA told me last time I called, she said it would be more only if it's something heavy like an airbrush machine she said something like $12

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo

i think its because we live on hawaii... not in the states so it's more for shipping... it's more for us all the time!!!!!! dont you just hate it...

asnbrb

Hawaii, Alaska & any Territories are usually more for shipping. Just be glad because sometimes there's places that won't let us use any free shipping/discounts on shipping because of it! We may be part of the fifty states, but we're treated sometimes like the bastard child!
ssad.gif

kare31

How long does it normally take for a phone order to arrive?

I placed an order on Wednesday April 5th, and it still hasnt arrived (today's the 17th). I ordered from the 1-800-387-6707 number. I didnt receive a confirmation number or a tracking number of any sort. The girl who took the order said that it would ship DHL, which I figured would have arrived by now. I requested that a signature be required on delivery.

I'm getting a little worried, and if everyone else's orders usually arrive quickly, I'll call the 800# tomorrow and try to track it down. If any one has any input, please comment.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
Hawaii, Alaska & any Territories are usually more for shipping. Just be glad because sometimes there's places that won't let us use any free shipping/discounts on shipping because of it! We may be part of the fifty states, but we're treated sometimes like the bastard child!
ssad.gif

yes yes yes yes so true!AMEN!

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare31
How long does it normally take for a phone order to arrive?

I placed an order on Wednesday April 5th, and it still hasnt arrived (today's the 17th). I ordered from the 1-800-387-6707 number. I didnt receive a confirmation number or a tracking number of any sort. The girl who took the order said that it would ship DHL, which I figured would have arrived by now. I requested that a signature be required on delivery.

I'm getting a little worried, and if everyone else's orders usually arrive quickly, I'll call the 800# tomorrow and try to track it down. If any one has any input, please comment.

They can give you a tracking # if you call them back. Sometimes if things are backordered, they just wait and ship it all at once. It's happened to me a few times, and no one has ever called to let me know.