Organix

Nicala

Has anyone used Organix shampoo/conditioner before?
I want to try it since I think my Herbal Essence is breaking me out.. I have extremely frizzy, relaxed hair. Any recs to a good Organix shampoo/conditioner? TIA

GucciGirl

Hey! I'm Tia too! I like the shea butter shampoo. Some of the other formulas have a funky consistency. Its good for relaxed hair too since its sulfate free. HTH

MizzTropical

This line smells like heaven esp. the coconut and vanilla scents, but it honestly weighed my hair down, made it get oily faster, and did nothing IMO to condition my hair at all, it just coated it in a waxy feel. It just smells really nice! I really wouldn't reccomend it for relaxed, frizzy hair.

Nicala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGirl
Hey! I'm Tia too! I like the shea butter shampoo. Some of the other formulas have a funky consistency. Its good for relaxed hair too since its sulfate free. HTH

Hi
greengrin.gif

I'll smell it next time I go to target and see if I like the scent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzTropical
This line smells like heaven esp. the coconut and vanilla scents, but it honestly weighed my hair down, made it get oily faster, and did nothing IMO to condition my hair at all, it just coated it in a waxy feel. It just smells really nice! I really wouldn't reccomend it for relaxed, frizzy hair.

Hmm.. well, do you recommend any other shampoos that are sulfate-free? I forgot to add that I have REALLY thick hair.
shockt.gif
I should take a pic if i can get my camera to work!