Orlando Pro store haul...

AlliSwan

No pics yet, but it's nothing fancy anyway. C-Shock wasn't out yet, but the MAs were all SO helpful. If any of you guys lurk here, thank you for the FABULOUS service!

-Jest eyeshadow (almost out of mine) *free with B2M*
-Wedge eyeshadow (almost out of mine) *free with B2M*
-Grain eyeshadow (wanted to try a new wash--Shroom is too pale since I've been tanning)
-Three 1-ounce squeeze bottles
-One 2-ounce squezze bottle
-One large sifter jar (mine is sooo beat up and probbbably past being sanitary, it was due time for a new one!)

....grand total was something like $25--WOW!

I also hit the good outlets, but found NOTHING at Coach, the good Banana Republic stuff was all way too big for me, and the CCO had some good stuff but really nothing I could justify. Waste of gas, but at least I got a LOT of walking in today!

KeshieShimmer

ah I always shop at the Orlando Pro store, I just wish that they would release C-shock early! haha Did you see any brushes at that CCO?

AlliSwan

Ummm no, no brushes at the CCO. LOTS of paints, LOTS of lipglasses, lustreglasses...a bunch of holiday stuff...one silverette case (something like $72?)...ton of foundations and powder...old packaging eye makeup remover (wish I'd grabbed one). And a good assortment of eyeshadows, but nothing amazing.

zdazzle

I live in Orlando, but I have never shopped at the Pro Store. I always go to the MAC counter at the Florida Mall. I also haven't been to the CCO here in Orlando (what a shame, I know). I have heard that it's at the Premium Outlets (next to what?). Do you know if you have to be a Pro member in order to buy all of the items in the Pro Store?

KeshieShimmer

Nope, it's not really a real pro store, it just carries some pro items. I go there for pigments and stuff. You only need a card for discounts and ordering online. You can actually call the pro number and get things sent. I'm heading out to Milenia tomorrow morning beacuse I think C-shock may be released a day early! The Premium outlets are next to the HUGE church on I-4 the Mary queen of the universe. It's like Disney area.