ORRA Pallets

succubus

You know those big ORRA pallets that you can get off ebay? Are they really MAC? Cuz someone on my forum says MAC doesn't make their own products and that the ORRA pallets are the same just without the MAC label on them. From the pictures, they look similar and the color is fairly pigmented. I know a lot of cosmetic companies go through private labels for their cosmetics, but I have a hard time believing those pallets are the same as MAC.

MACisLOVE

i'm sure they aren't MAC..

"Your are bidding for one 88 color professional eyeshadow pallet NIB. The color pigment is just like MAC, maybe even better!"

glittergoddess27

Nope, definitely not MAC! Many of the sellers will send you a MAC sample with them and that is why it comes up in the "MAC" search. The circles are about the size of a dime each,.. but the color goes a LONG way and will get as bright as you wanna make them. They are harder to work with since they are kinda dry/chalky texture,.. but they have some colors like a true red that rocks,..and a Stoplight green,...but if you have trouble and kinda just stick to the easy apply stuff,.. I wouldnt recommend it,..

user3

Not unless they bought all the MAC colors and put them in one big palette! Which I doubt!

MAC is child of the mother Estee Lauder. While I don't know all about that company and how they produce their products I feel pretty safe saying that they do not go through a private company to MAC and if they did I doubt they would allow that company to sell the exact products that MAC sells.

mel0622

i dont think they are. i know some say that they give that and a free mac sample of something. lol. i was gonna get one of those but i never win and wondered if it was worth it. is it?

baby_yousei

I have two ORRA pallets that my friend got for me at a cosmetics trade show. The ones I have are the five colored pallets and the size of the shadows are VERY close to a MAC pan, maybe slightly bigger. Anyways, I LOVE the texture these shadows have, reminds me of SHU MEs, very soft and pigmented, goes on like butter, I highly recommend the five color pallets =)

glittergoddess27

Orra 88 next to MAC

Orra88nexttoMAC.jpg

My Orra 88 backup next to my purples,.. the tradeshow sized palettes are hard to get,..but I do like my Orra 88 well enough to have a backup,..

sweetbabigurl

me 2!!...lol...
i hav 2 of the ORRA pallet...
they are NOT MAC.. but the colors are so BEAUTIFUL and they stay on pretty long...but not as long as MAC does..