Other jobs at MAC??

HOTasFCUK

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone here has any info on the other jobs at MAC such as head office or even warehouse or phone orders? I know where the head office is here in Toronto but i always wondered where is the call center? How can you find a job for these places? I also heard its very hard to get into head office......i've checked many job sites and they never have listings so i'm guessing a lot of hiring must happen within the company? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

serendipityii

I heard they do most of their hiring from within (straight from the counter manager's mouth).
I would like to know how you get to do something like developing a new product though... what the heck would you go to school for? (Major-wise.)

shorty

Here in the UK not so long ago they were advertising for make up artists to work in their head office as email support - it would basically be answering queries directed in from the website but you needed a good make up background, it sounded like a good job, but it isnt listed anymore so cant remember exactly.