Outlettin' It

KikiB

So today, I went shopping since it was a decent payday and well, I came out swinging so to speak.

Before I hit the outlets, I went and got my boss her birthday present (a Rainer beer shirt a store had), and then at ULTA I got OPI's Lemonade Stand By Your Man. Then we hit the good ol' outlets. First stop of course is the CCO. Nothing terribly interesting, however I did pick up Claire de Lune eyeshadow and then Natural Light loose Beauty Powder. I am in love already, it makes a really lovely highlighter. Almost, ALMOST got Shimma paint.
Then I went to the Polo store, where my old manager is the manager now, and got a yellow bath towel and then a hot pink bath mat. Gotta have those for when I move out-even if it's 3 years down the road. After more looking around, and almost getting pomegranate salsa, I ended up at Designer Fragrances-where I not only got a little sample spray of Ed Hardy for $1.50, but I got a Kingdom (Alexander McQueen) EDT for $21. And I am loving this, I needed a sexy perfume.

And at the CoC event the other night, I picked up Cult of Cherry lipglass, Rich & Ripe lipglass, and then a Tropic Glow backup. I will be double-backupping both those lipglasses. They kick butt.

glam8babe

enjoy your haul
smiles.gif

KikiB

It smells very much like Escada Pacific Paradise to me...but maybe it's cause I just sprayed it on my hand. I definitely will get the full size though. The main difference between this and the Escadas of the world is that this has a muskier base, so it smells really cool.

jennyfee

i really like the escada perfumes, but i find they are not musky enough... so it seems like i should look into the ed hardy perfume....