over-hauled? maybe just a little :)

landonsmother

okay, so i went to haul on some of the products from "the originals" collection & then some. i ended up doing more damage than i thought i would. whoops. sorry for the ugly resolution pics. i should've just bought a new digi cam instead of all this makeup huh? NOT! LOL.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7...her/macish.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7...er/macish1.jpg

& here's what i got:

Lightsweep/Shadester Sculpt & Shape Powder
Peachtwist Blush
Authentics Face Palette
Golden Olive Pigment
Steel Blue Pigment
Kitschmas Pigment
Alum e/s
Parrot e/s
Parrot e/s (backup)
Charred e/s
Memorabilia e/s
Portside Cremestick Liner
Sublime Culture Cremestick Liner
Red Enriched Cremestick Liner
Royal Hue s/s
Sea Me s/s
Lucky Jade s/s
Beige-ing s/s
Nico now l/g
Nouveau-Frou l/s
Super-Sequin l/s
Rozz Revival l/s
M.A.C Red l/s
#169 Brush
#223 Brush

TOTAL DAMAGE: $459.37

time to save up for FAFI & HEATHERETTE
smiles.gif

duch3ss25

Nah, it's a fantastic haul! Can always say you're getting a jump-start to your collection for the coming New Year
th_wink3.gif

gigglegirl

Oh my that's some SERIOUS damage! Wow *bows* I'm in awe, I want to be able to do something like that!

Have you played with the 223 yet? Do you like it?

landonsmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Oh my that's some SERIOUS damage! Wow *bows* I'm in awe, I want to be able to do something like that!

Have you played with the 223 yet? Do you like it?

why yes i did! i just had to! hahaha. the 223 is awesome. perfect for the crease & it's sooooo soft. i'm so in love. it's almost like the 224 but there's more control, imo. you should get it if you haven't
smiles.gif

Melly44

LOL!!! when ever i go to MAC i spend alot because the closest one to me is like 2-3 hours away so i always do some major damage too!!.... and when i get my stuff im like oh i wanna use it all at once.... i get so excited~!!

Great Haul <3!!!!

matsubie

hehe, great haul!
it's okay, within the last two months i've spent over 700 dollars on mac.
=X eek.

tiffygirl8

Thats the way to haul!! Not bad on price imo, on the first day of the holiday formal black release, I had my husband spend a lil over $1500 in one trip!! Gotta love MAC
yahoo.gif

landonsmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffygirl8
Thats the way to haul!! Not bad on price imo, on the first day of the holiday formal black release, I had my husband spend a lil over $1500 in one trip!! Gotta love MAC
yahoo.gif

ooooohhh lucky you!! i wish my boyfriend would drop that kinda $$ on MAC for me, but unfortunately he still hasn't figured out what is so special about MAC & why i love it so much. guys are clueless when it comes to makeup
smiles.gif