Packers v. Cowboys Game

CaraAmericana

I know there are quite a few Texanas on Specktra, including the lovely Janice, but I got to be real...... Go Pack Go!!!!

Somebody has to go home 10-2 and it better not be the Green and Gold!!

*and just so ya'll know, I ain't one of those 'jump on the Packers bandwagon just because there are winning' fans. I am from a hardcore family. So if they don't win, it will feel like a lit bit of us died inside*

Janice

I'm no football fanatic, but I do know that the packers are the ones being rooted for in this Texas house.
winks.gif

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I'm no football fanatic, but I do know that the packers are the ones being rooted for in this Texas house.
winks.gif

Alright Janice!!

Shimmer

I hate you all.

No seriously.
We're watching tonight.
I want to have Tony Romo's babies.

But if we're going to lose, I want it to be to Favre. He's carrying the Packers anyway.

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
But if we're going to lose, I want it to be to Favre. He's carrying the Packers anyway.

Heck No! There's a little bit of my baby daddy in there too-Donald Driver.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Tony Romo is from Burlington WISCONSIN.

I know my bragging has turned stupid and ugly but I had too LOL!

Yeah but he's rocking the blue and silver baby.
winks.gif

CaraAmericana

Yeah what the Heck!!!

I am going to have to talk to McCarthy about who he plans on having replace Favre once he goes into retirement.

Shimmer

Not for the next six years, so unless Favre can keep taking the hits for better than half a decade, Romo's not going to replace him. And, if he's still performing to standard by then, Jones'll keep paying him.

Marion Barber's about to make a fuckload of money, same goes for Jason Garrett.

CaraAmericana

A little bit of my soul was ripped from my being and was gift wrapped and hand delivered to every Cowboy fan personally by Tramon Williams - who is known as The Fuckup King of Passing Interference Penalties from now on by me.

Love Always Ivy

my boyfriend was so annoying about the packers this whole season. every game he is like "im just reminding all of you i picked the packers to be a great team even before week 1. just reminding you". i was hoping they would lose last night just for my selfish sake of not having to hear him gloat for the rest of forever.

Shimmer

I fully expected to lose last night, it was a good game with serious effort on both sides.
The Packers, I can stand to lose to.
The Jets? No.

Cosmopolitics

I wish our cable company would let us have the option to get NFL network so I could have watched the game. Boo, Time Warner. Boo.

Sucks about Favre getting injured.

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
True story.

Favre getting hurt was soooo surreal. o.o

lol Shimmer, I seen in another thread that you said it was like seeing Superman hurt.

SO I went to work and we were talking about the game and I asked a couple of women, was it like seeing Superman hurt. And they were like "you know what...it kinda was"

lol.gif

CandyKisses1018

i live in illinois but for that game i went to a resturant/bar accross the illinois border in Kenosha. I went to the Texas Road house to watch the game and omg bad Idea! I was in Packers territory cheering on the cowboys! lol. i was glad they won.. but no one else was.. lol.. but whatever.. screw cowboys and greenbay (greenbay more..).. GO BEARS!! or patriots.. or colts! lol =)