pads or tampons?

landonsmother

hey ladies! just wondering what do yall prefer; tampons or pads??

i've used pads all my life. i'm not comfortable with sticking plastic up there. LOL. i have a fear that there's a possibility of it getting stuck so i refuse to use tampons.

what do you guys use??

spectrolite

Definitely tampons. Once I started using them I could never ever go back to pads. Pad's just feel awful and I can't stand them. Having a period is bad enough without that added discomfort. Not all brands involve plastic, you can buy pure cotton applicator free ones. It's not likely that they are going to get stuck either but I guess freak accidents do happen
smiles.gif

Shimmer

I've used something similar before. On regular or lighter days it's actually really convenient.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
Thought i'd throw another option into the mix. i use a mooncup http://www.mooncup.co.uk/ in the day and pads at night.
its not for everyone but i can't go back to tampons now

my moms friend used something similar to this, It came out when she sneezed. Super embarrassing!

I use only tampons.. When I first started I used pads because I was terrified of tampons, but once I learned how to use them , the pads hit the trash can.. yuuuckkk.

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
my moms friend used something similar to this, It came out when she sneezed. Super embarrassing!

Wow that must have been some sneeze!!!

Hilly

Tampons for sure. Just feels cleaner to me. My mom used to buy me pads that were pillow sized lol. I felt people could see a buldge at my crotch

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Tampons for sure. Just feels cleaner to me. My mom used to buy me pads that were pillow sized lol. I felt people could see a buldge at my crotch

Oh no! my mom bought me these too,. They were long as hell too, they would go like half way up my front and halfway up my ass.. It was like a diaper.

AfricanaEyes

I know most people wear tampons but I never liked the idea of something being stuck "up there". Just didn't feel right. That and the fact that I have devil cramps. Tampons seem to make them worse.

So diapers for me!

NutMeg

Definitely tampons. I started out on pads, but once I discovered tampons I completely switched. It's so much more comfortable, and you don't have to deal with waking up in the morning and finding that your 'diaper' failed and you have to wash the sheets yet again.