Paint Pots for pinks

Divinity

Rubenesque is a nice one that not only brings out the pinks, but adds a touch of gold. Girl Friendly is a matte pink that really just brings out pink shadows.

mreichert

If you really want light-medium pinks pop, try Fresco Rose. If you'd like the pinks to have a peachy-pink hue, then try Perky
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

I would say Rubenesque as my first choice, I love it so much for any pink or gold shadow, it really makes them pop. I have seen Fresco Rose but I think I like Rubenesque a lot more. Girl Friendly from Fafi is nice too for a matte pink look but it doesn't really make your pink shadows pop unless you are using pink pigment. The pigments will adhere to the painpot making it last longer. HTH

iheartangE

Personally, I've been using Perky p/p for warm-toned pink looks and Canton Candy paint or Bare Study p/p for cool-toned pinks. But then again I'm too poor to get all the paint pots (hahaha) so I can't really say about Fresco Rose-it is gorgeous though, I saw it today at my drool-a-thon-at-the-local-MAC-counter
winks.gif

glamqueen1

Another vote for Fresco Rose! I've been using it daily lately, because I love pink es at spring, and that pp lifts them up and makes them pinker!

tropical_smiles

after reading this post..now i think i'm going to need to buy Fresco Rose..so not good on my bank account. I already have way to much mac