Pale Foundation: Drug Store to High end

abcruthie

I tend to wear the lightest shade in every foundation I try,i.e. 115 in MUFE HD, linen in Clinique Even better (which still seems a little dark), 01 Nude in Nyx HD foundation. I've been using nc15 in MAC studio fix powder, but it seems to dark.Has anyone tried nw15 or n3? Any suggestions? Also, what are some pale foundations you've tried and loved? Swatches and reviews would be awesome for comparison.

thatKanojo

Unfortunately I don't think you'll have much luck with MAC. The only time I can wear MAC foundations is in the summer after I've gotten pretty tan, otherwise I'm probably an NW10 or less.

Can't rec any foundations though, sorry. :) I'm a TM kind of girl.

dyingforyou

i wear an NW20 in the studio fix powder/foundation, at the moment. tbh i think it's really light because i'm pretty fair too. my normal, for every day use covergirl powder is in one of the lightest shades [515- natural ivory] and even that seems to be too dark for me sometimes but the other lighter shades are too yellow for me. then i have a rimmel perfect match liquid in the lightest shade [120] and that also seems a touch too dark. you could possibly try the lightest covergirl powder to see if that does anything?

jetjet

Illamasqua skin base in SB 2 is lovely and pale - first time I've ever needed a powder (illamasqua 120) to darken it ever so slightly in summer. They also have it in white

shellygrrl

Staff member
NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia (which is just a smidge yellow for me, but not too much) works well for me, as does Maybelline Fit Me in #110. For tinted moisturizer I can just about get away with Bobbi Brown's oil-free TM in Alabaster Tint. MAC is not very pale-friendly at all in regards to their foundations.

martiangurll

Loreal has some good foundations in a very light range that you can choose either neutral, yellow or pink undertones.