Palette ideas/suggestions needed for larger MAC eyeshadows

Haven

Recently I have been depotting all of my traditionally sized MAC eyeshadows & putting them in the 15 shadow palettes. I had too many little containers cluttering up my stash.

Now I would like to find a palette to hold my Peacocky, Styledriven, SP, etc. larger shadows. I haven't depotted any of them yet b/c I haven't found a palette that will hold the larger size shadows.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a palette that could work? What have you tried? TIA!

rockin

I believe the 'La Femme' blush palettes fit these, or the Ben Nye palettes, which look to me as if they're exactly the same.

Alternatively, depending on how many you have, you could always consider something like the Z palette

Haven

Thank you so much for the suggestions! Which one(s) did you like best? Are they available online?

I believe the 'La Femme' blush palettes fit these, or the Ben Nye palettes, which look to me as if they're exactly the same.

Alternatively, depending on how many you have, you could always consider something like the Z palette

DILLIGAF

If you are willing to go with something that's a bit more free form there is the MUFE tin, Unii palette or even the Z palette. I have a MUFE tin and I use it to store my La Femme blushes so far.

DILLIGAF

How much did you pay for the tin?

The 1st one I got was a gift from a family member that worked for MUFE. My sister purchased one in the MUFE boutique inside the Las Vegas Sephora. That one I believe was either $10 or $11 dollars. They mentioned that its a popular item and they are usually sold out of them. I know she got the last one that day.

Mac-Guy

You can use a regular MAC 15 palette (or blush palette), take out the insert, et voila, you are ready to go. All MAC palettes are magnetized, so they function like a Z-palette.