palettes

lucy_babyy

could anybody tell me where to buy the m.a.c. 15 pan palettes? can you only get them at a pro store or do the m.a.c. freestanding stores sell them too???

th_confused_new.gif

thanksss!

jaysgirl

I don't know if the freestanding stores carry them but if you don't want to drive to one, you can call 1-800-387-6707. And then it's option 6. They'll take your order over the phone and ship the palettes to you. You can order anything off the macpro website this way. And I got my shipment within 2 days!!!!!! Hope that helps

pinktraits

What's really cool about ordering from the PRO line is that if you don't have a PRO store in your area you don't get charged sales tax. I had to order from Canada and just paid shipping, no sales tax, so it made it cheaper (my order was about $100 so, shipping=$7, tax=$8.80), which is nice.
smiles.gif

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACDraggon
Is there a listing of pro products anywhere that one could use as a guide to ordering?

macpro.com

jaysgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_babyy
ohhh thanks for the info..now i'm probably gonna be calling orders in at the pro stores all the timeee. hahah!

th_DANCE.gif

^^ Ever since I found out I could call in my order it's been super tempting to call them every other day! haha.

littleflower09

Ladies, does it make any difference if I were to order on macpro then? I was charged sales tax when I did that online and there wasn't any macpro stores where I am!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleflower09
Ladies, does it make any difference if I were to order on macpro then? I was charged sales tax when I did that online and there wasn't any macpro stores where I am!

You can't order on macpro.com unless you have a macpro card, in which case, your discount would be significantly more than the tax you'd be charged. People without mac pro card can only purchase in person in a pro store, or over the phone. The website will only allow card holders to purchase.

littleflower09

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
You can't order on macpro.com unless you have a macpro card, in which case, your discount would be significantly more than the tax you'd be charged. People without mac pro card can only purchase in person in a pro store, or over the phone. The website will only allow card holders to purchase.

Yup I do have the card and made purchases online (and was taxed). Just did not know that there should be no sales tax on my purchases if there are no macpro stores where I am so am wondering if it's the same thing doing it through phone & online.

Still like you said the discounts would make the tax rather insignificant, so..oh well.

winks.gif
Thanks babe