• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Pandamonium Tut w/ LLL Visionaire&Pop Iris and Florabundi l/s

entipy

VERY nice tut!!! I love that lipstick technique. I've seen a "connect the dots" technique before but not one like this using lines. Very helpful!!

Question, though... Looks like you used about 3 or 4 brushes, maybe? Which ones were they?

bhaerynden

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
VERY nice tut!!! I love that lipstick technique. I've seen a "connect the dots" technique before but not one like this using lines. Very helpful!!

Question, though... Looks like you used about 3 or 4 brushes, maybe? Which ones were they?

As you can see on the first photo I've got many brushes !
For the tut I've use many of them, I don't have any MAC except the 188, others are Sephora, Nocibe, Yves Rocher, Guide de la beaute, i will add th brand in the tut, so you can know the brand of each brush

Taj

I love the tutorial. The liquidlasts give a twist to the pandanmonium look !

ilovexnerdsx

oh man! now im mad i didn't get that quad. i love this look
smiles.gif

Luca

You have very striking features and your hair is beautiful! Thanks for this awesome tutorial =)

nekoneko

Wow, amazing effect with the liner and these colours! Very chic and original.
I like very much your eye shape, every make up looks "classy" on you
smiles.gif

Kalico

GREAT tutorial. I haven't been able to figure out how to do my eyes symmetrically until this tutorial! Thank you so much!!

AndyLuvsMAC

i love that technique u did with the eyeshadow like just a stripe down it came out so perfect! nd wut is the name of that lipstick its gorgeous