Paris Hilton 1997 to 2006

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik
Otherwise, if you're angry at someone for being rude, late, selfish, lazy, whatever, you stick to the reason you're angry at them. And I've never heard a white person who's angry at another white person assail their race!

Lets see....

Dumb Blonde?

Thats a fairly white steriotype.

White trash? or Trailer Trash?

If it's appropriate why not?

Wigger?

A person's race is a perfectly valid descriptive point to use when talking about someone. And people of the same race (in this case as a response to your post, white) can and do often use insults that are racially based towards each other. As while the person using them may be putting down their race, the person their putting down isn't the same. Or they may choose to attack other things, such a religion, or nationality. Typically if your at this point, it's gone past the original reason, and is just about being hurtful.

Hawkeye

I hate Paris Hilton. I hate her with every fiber of my being. She has done absolutely nothing to better mankind, she's not that attractive in my opinion, she's definately not very smart (Seriously-if the only thing she can say is that's hot-there IS a problem), all she does is party. I just hate her.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
these 3 comments truly disgust me. my nose is much more obvious than paris hilton's supposed "beak" & i know for a fact that not one person (including the 3 of you) would find it necessary to point it out if they saw one of my FOTD's. (although i'm sure they'd notice it.) her nose looks perfectly fine to me, as does her eye. she didn't choose to look the way she does & i personally respect her for having the confidence that she has.

i have to disagree, she's admitted to having that nose worked on lol

but i have no respect for her; she's famous for being famous and takes up a lot of space that someone with actual talent could have. she can't act but has been in tons of movies (however, none of them particularly good) and she's wasted a record contract, considering she can't sing. she's always in the news for something ridiculous, be it her DUI or shouting FIRECROTCH! at LL.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
shouting FIRECROTCH! at LL.

I thought the greasy looking guy they all hang out with, who gets sent to rehab, said that, not Paris herself. I don't like Paris for a lot of reasons, but this thread seems to be about her looks vs. how you feel about her.

Back on topic, I think Paris was much prettier as a brunette than a blonde.