Parrot e/s on ebay!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
For those of you that do, is it really Parrot?

Yupp, that's Parrot.

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
For those of you that do, is it really Parrot?

Yupp, that's Parrot.

I'm shaking
lol.gif
. I'm going to see how high it goes near the close of auction.

iiifugaziii

it's at 10.50 already and it still has 6 days left!! that's going to go up a ton. I feel lucky that I have this eyeshadow. I think they're bring it back eventually. I remember this color selling out fast when the line came out at my counter, at least.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
it's at 10.50 already and it still has 6 days left!! that's going to go up a ton. I feel lucky that I have this eyeshadow. I think they're bring it back eventually. I remember this color selling out fast when the line came out at my counter, at least.

I agree...I think this will probably come back. I mean, after the success of Kicky Blue, it was released as Parrot and then again in the Christmas eye sets, so they know it's a good seller, and I think we will see it come back at some point in some form or other. Well, we can hope, at least.
smiles.gif
When in doubt, though, I remind myself of the Kitschmas example. That shit sold for big bucks on ebay and there was so much customer outcry for it that they made it permanent (though I had it when it was first released and never saw the big deal, but that's just me). I think the Parrot support is as much if not much much more than there was for that. So, hey, you never know.

joytheobscure

I have one from lancome its "aqua illusion" a very pretty blue. I dont' know if its similar to mac parrot but you might want to check it out.

MacLover

The McRae's in Tupelo, MS still had quite a few left when I called. I had them send me 2 because my SIL wanted one. I don't know if they still have any, but it's worth a shot if you really want it that bad. The girl I talked to said they had like 12 at the time I called. of course this was like a couple of months ago, so they could have sent them back already. For those of you who would be interested in calling to see if they still have any the number is (662)680-7200. I spoke to Elaina who is the Manager.

Good Luck!

I'm sure they will bring this color back in another collection. It's to popular not to!

I bet it'll go for about $50 at least. I hope MAC realizes that people are making big money off these, and bring them back. I didn't notice Parrot until it was a major thing, and it was too late then.

aquend

Random thought:

I wonder how pissed people are going to be is MAC relaunches Parrot. I mean folks are paying and arm and a leg for this e/s and some people stocked up like they'd need it for survival.

Seriously, if I paid $60+ for Parrot on Ebay, I'd be hella pissed if MAC relaunched it 6 months later.

Just a random thought that makes me glad I got Parrot in the Jewel Palette.

SugarAsh182

I agree that Parrot is going to come back. And while I looove my Parrot, I would not pay anything over retail for it.

I remember Kitschmas was going for CRAAAZY amounts for like 1/4 of a tsp! A whole jar would go for almost 100.00$! Even fake ones sprung up on Ebay! I also remember people being pretty mad about paying those inflated prices when it came back out. Don't do it girls! It'll come back! If not, I'm still hoping for a pigment that looks like it.

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
The McRae's in Tupelo, MS still had quite a few left when I called. I had them send me 2 because my SIL wanted one. I don't know if they still have any, but it's worth a shot if you really want it that bad. The girl I talked to said they had like 12 at the time I called. of course this was like a couple of months ago, so they could have sent them back already. For those of you who would be interested in calling to see if they still have any the number is (662)680-7200. I spoke to Elaina who is the Manager.

Good Luck!

I'm sure they will bring this color back in another collection. It's to popular not to!

I just called and ordered one, they will ship it to me. The person I spoke with said they had a lot.
lol.gif

user2

Ooooooohhhh! Can you order one for me too? PLEASE!!!!
I'll send you the money right after!!!

Demosthenes

I love Parrot, but I hardly use it. I'm a little afraid that I may *gasp* use it all up and I'll never be able to find the color again. So in the meantime I hardly ever touch my original parrot or my backup.

JillMarie

I got one, too. I was going to get two until I saw the shipping cost. I used my DH's credit card so I didn't want to spend too much on it. But yeah, thanks for letting us know.
smiles.gif