Parrot eyeshadow has laid an egg!

Sarah

I can not wait for this collection, quite a bit I want
greengrin.gif

Thank god for that, I only like 2 items from this collection by the sounds of it! Pearlette and Ever Opal pearlizers.

Everything else sounds like I have something similar, or are colours I'm not keen on. (I have parrot, nice colour, took me a struggle to get, but I don't use it enough to need a back-up or replacement in the form of blue absinthe.)

This is good though, as I usually want everything, but perhaps I'm finally getting to the point where I have 'enough' at least for now.

Mind you, I thought I only liked 1 lipstick and 1 lipglass from naturally eccentric, but currently my list stands at 5 items inc. one of the quads which equals about £70. Why must you be so expensive and addicitive, precious MAC stuff? Boo hoo.

pumpkincat210

OMG!!!!!!!
I've been trying so long to get parrot at a reasonable price on Ebay, but I can't see myself spending $50 on it. Blue Absinthe is gorgeous!! and the purple eyeshadow sounds lovely too...i can't wait that long!!!

litlaur

Even if it isn't "Parrot" it still looks gorgeous! Other than that, I want:

Romanced
Tassie
Luxuriate
Mystical Mist
Wishful
Slave to Love

Not too much, but I'll still be broke with new VPs to buy as well.

metalkitty

Wow, this collection sounds so hot! I want to see Blue Absynthe(along with everyone else), Sensualize, and Mystical Myst. I'm so happy Jewelbright and Hipster's coming back too...

SugarAsh182

Wow, from the pic, that looks alot like Parrot. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a re-promote. Glad I sold my double while I did
greengrin.gif

I'm not really keen on this collection, besides the pearlizers and the peachy l/s. I'm saving my money for Veluxe Pearls
greengrin.gif

thegirlgotsoul

My MA at a freestanding store told me today that the collection would be coming out at the end of October, as it is part of the MAC Holiday stuff...not sure if he is right or not, but either way, I can't WAIT for it all!
smiles.gif

Jessica

it kinda looks like parrot, but a little more like Tilt. Could you add swatches of both colors side by side????

MACgirl

Im skipping Naturally eccentric (ill proab only get the nat ecc lipstick and one of the quads) so im def saving for this ornamentalism im gonna og crazy!!! pearlizers and shadows galore!! plus vps!! i need to send in my pro card app soon!!!! lol

Beauty Marked!

I just wanted to add, that Wishful has photographed rather more peachy than it is in the flesh. It is like a slightly less peachy Arena if you ask me. I wonder if it's because I photographed it on my fuchsia coloured desk? Ugh! Silly me. But all in all, it is fairly accurate. Certainly, little Miss Parrot is.
smiles.gif

angelwings

BM - in my opinion the photos have turned out FANTASTIC!!!
thmbup.gif
th_worship.gif
thmbup.gif

They are some of the best make-up photos I've seen.

Beauty Marked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings
BM - in my opinion the photos have turned out FANTASTIC!!!
thmbup.gif
th_worship.gif
thmbup.gif

They are some of the best make-up photos I've seen.

Well certainly the photoshoping/tarting up is stellar.
th_wink3.gif
Par excellence!
winks.gif
So big thumbs up yourself!
lol.gif
I mean that in the nicest possible way of course. xx

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
it kinda looks like parrot, but a little more like Tilt. Could you add swatches of both colors side by side????

It does look alot like tilt.. but tilt is strange as it goes on me more purpley and less green/blue.