Parrot Still In Stores?

Randy Rose

Hey, girls and boys . . .

I was browsing the mac site tonight and noticed that Parrot is still available online. Is it still hanging out in stores? I would have assumed that it sold out ASAP with the Originals. I never had much interest in it but I may pick it up just to pick it up if it's still available.

xxManBeaterxx

I think parrot has been online for the past year, i doubt it will still be in store but you can always call. If not atleast you can still buy it online ^.^

pat

I THINK they still carry it in stores, with that being said, I think once a store/counter sells out of Parrot, they wont get anymore shipment on it.

smiles.gif

coachkitten

To this day I am still suprised that parrot didn't sell out right away. I can't believe that 9 months later it is still on line!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
To this day I am still suprised that parrot didn't sell out right away. I can't believe that 9 months later it is still on line!

MAC is smart enough to know that we were all gagging for it. They are riding that cash cow for all it is worth! lol

BunnyBunnyBunny

Like Erine, my counter RTV'd all of the Originals collection LOOONG ago. We kept the remaining lipsticks and lipglass for whatever reason. Strangely, we still have all remaining stock of the N Collection, which includes LOTS of the Mineralize Skinfinishes, eyeshadows, lipsticks, and lipglass. The only things we sold out of from that collection were Neutral Pink, 2N Lipstick, and 2N Lipglass. =/

The Canadian MAC website hasn't had parrot for a while now, and I've been to all the counters in my city and not a single parrot e/s left!
ssad.gif

peacelover18

My store probably still has it - it seems like they never send anything back. They still have pigments from Rushmetal!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
It is for sale on maccosmetics.com under the "goodbyes" section.

I was just going to suggest looking there.

It was still available when I last looked.

kimmy

i think mac knew how much everyone wanted it, so they produced way more than they really needed to...probably anticipating that people would buy like fourteen backups.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Like Erine, my counter RTV'd all of the Originals collection LOOONG ago. We kept the remaining lipsticks and lipglass for whatever reason. Strangely, we still have all remaining stock of the N Collection, which includes LOTS of the Mineralize Skinfinishes, eyeshadows, lipsticks, and lipglass. The only things we sold out of from that collection were Neutral Pink, 2N Lipstick, and 2N Lipglass. =/

I am a part-timer that only works the weekend. I come back this weekend and we have RTV'd almost EVERYTHING. All past collections except Sculpt & Shape Powders, a few lipsticks from Originals, the lipsticks/glasses from N, Heatherette lipstick and pencils, Tendertones, Blue Flame, Electroflash to current collections. Our drawers are soooo empty.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I am a part-timer that only works the weekend. I come back this weekend and we have RTV'd almost EVERYTHING. All past collections except Sculpt & Shape Powders, a few lipsticks from Originals, the lipsticks/glasses from N, Heatherette lipstick and pencils, Tendertones, Blue Flame, Electroflash to current collections. Our drawers are soooo empty.

tendertones!? electroflash!? what the hell!?

the last rtv we did was naughty nauticals and skinsheen and everything before. i wonder if we got paperwork to rtv again and we just haven't had a chance?
th_dunno.gif