Part of my collection!! With Pictures!!

maggielemon

My Collection
FACE BASICS:
Bare Escentuals Fairly Light Foundation
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil

FACE COLOR:
Bare Escentuals: Rose radiance, Bare radiance, Pure radiance, Trudy, Soft Focus Warmth

EYE SHADOWS:

Ulta: Twinkle, Toast, Truffle, Organza, Bone, Eggplant, Haze, Night Sky, Camel, Gold Dust, Sandstone, Bisque, Luna, Indigo, Plum smoke, Pink, Bermuda sands, Naked, Elegence, Charm, Yougurt, Silk, Granite, Sweet, Chesnut, Shell, Peacock

MAC: Mystry, Girlie, Hush, Honesty, Seedy pearl, Naked lunch, Malt, Orb, Burle, Bisque, Greystone, Behold, Cork, Brun

Stila: Ecru, Starlight, Dune, Toffee, Espresso, Tone, Amethyst

Mary Kay: Olive, Misty pine, Taupe, Spun silk, Whipped cocco, Peaches-n-cream, Clove, White sand, Hazelnut, Seashell, Crystaline, Lagoon, Posh pink, Mirage, Ivy, Lucky penny, Jade, Sugar Plum, Smokey Plum, Fig, Lavender mist, Whisper pink, Midnight blue, Safari, Real teal, Golden, Twilight, Marvelous mink, Onyx, Periwinkle, Russett, Truffle, Teal/Violet

Bare Escentuals: City lights, Pebble, Blush, Vanilla Sugar, True Gold, Finesse, Queen Tiffany, Passonite Plum, Precious, Flaunt, Peach Puff, Beach Goddess, Humor, Butterfly, Playful, Expore soft focus, Thank You, Pink sands, Peacock, Downtown brown, Bubbley, Fashionista, Pure spice

Revlon:Touch of turquoise, Coffee bean, Wild safari, In the Buff, Blushed wines, Neutral khakis, Copper spice, Champagne Toast, Stone edge, Nudes, Not just nudes, Seashells, Champange, Pink toast

Cover Girl: Pure romance, Urban basics, Sheerly nudes, Shimmery sands, Country woods, Paradise-n-Bloom, Tapestry Taupe, Bedazzled Bisque

NYX: My favorite color, Nude, Skin, Root Beer

Misc: Prestige Flushed & Chiffon, Milani Illusion & Sheer sand

Ok - I did not have time to to eyeliners and lip products. Will continue to work on that.

macedout

nice collection- 1 question for you: do you mix your bare escentuals eyeshadows/glimmers with anything, to make them "stick"? (i.e. i read about mixing them w/gel or glyecerine so they stay on) i am having issues with mine staying on, and want to thicken the texture. any tips would be helpful
smiles.gif

maggielemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedout
nice collection- 1 question for you: do you mix your bare escentuals eyeshadows/glimmers with anything, to make them "stick"? (i.e. i read about mixing them w/gel or glyecerine so they stay on) i am having issues with mine staying on, and want to thicken the texture. any tips would be helpful
smiles.gif

Right now I have not been using them very much, I find them a little messy for me. I have even considered selling them since most have not been used. I have a friend that just puts them on with eye base and then a damp brush. She loves the look and they seem to stay for her. Good luck!

Latest posts