Patiently waiting on mail hauls!

paula3boys

from MAC.com- beige-ing shadestick and Viva Glam V gloss
from Nordstroms Anniversary sale- Novel twist quiver pearlizer with brush and the BB mini brush set.

then waiting to check out both new collections for MAC this Thursday at Macy's

then waiting on non-mu hauls from Children's Place (17 things for $63) and American Girl.

Then I went to Sephora yesterday and bought NARS Mata Hari & Deep Throat blushes because had recs from MUA on those (just got Torrid last week). I also bought Stila e/s in Summer and Cassia (just got my first Stila last week in Kitten and 3 other shades that slip my mind at the moment).

I feel like the mail is taking FOREVER!!!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula3boys
from MAC.com- beige-ing shadestick and Viva Glam V gloss
from Nordstroms Anniversary sale- Novel twist quiver pearlizer with brush and the BB mini brush set.

then waiting to check out both new collections for MAC this Thursday at Macy's

then waiting on non-mu hauls from Children's Place (17 things for $63) and American Girl.

Then I went to Sephora yesterday and bought NARS Mata Hari & Deep Throat blushes because had recs from MUA on those (just got Torrid last week). I also bought Stila e/s in Summer and Cassia (just got my first Stila last week in Kitten and 3 other shades that slip my mind at the moment).

I feel like the mail is taking FOREVER!!!

Cool... I am getting Torrid too. I am looking forward to receiving.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Let me know how do you like it.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACpro__*
ugh, thats how i feel! i'm waiting on my 2 hauls from makeup.com!

I know how u feel. I have 2 packages from makeup.com lounging in the local postal distribution since the end of last week. I live 30 mins from the postal distribution center...
hmm.gif
I am getting teed off....

starangel2383

how long do you usually have to wait before a package from nordie's arrives? i have gotten one before with the strange hybrid collection, but i dont remember how long it took for it to get here.