Paypal Question

Indigowaters

Where is paypal on this site? When I see a member's items that I want to buy, how do I go about paying for them through paypal? Am I overlooking something?

Lady_MAC

You have to make an account here, and make your transactions through it.
smiles.gif

GODDESS

hi,

I think you have to message them about it, then get their paypal address, then go to your paypal account and say you want to send money, then enter their address and enter the amount. That should be it!

That is unless they send you a paypal invoice!!

Goodluck!

Liz

Indigowaters

I got this from the site:

Personal Account
Ideal for online shopping. Send and receive payments through PayPal's secure network. Personal accounts cannot accept debit or credit card payments.

Does this mean I can't pay with a debit or credit card or I just can't receive payments with those?

GODDESS

Yes, with the personal account you can send and receive money, but you can only receive money if they have money already in their account. And you don't get charged for receiving the money.

With the premier account you can send and receive money, like debit and credit cards. Yet, to be able to receive the debit and credit card money you get charged a small fee, usually under a dollar per transaction.

A paypal account is a must, if your going to buy stuff more than sell stuff then get the personal account, if you going to sell a couple things, then its easier to receive your money!

Hope this helps!!

Latest posts