Peace, Love, and Happiness :)

hrockstar

Hi everybody
smiles.gif

I just discovered that i am makeup obsessed and didn't even know it!
shrugs.gif

I am a hairstylist and was on a hair forum and someone asked about a recipe for homemade brush cleaner, which lead me to enkore, which lead me to all kinds of tutorials, which lead me to you
smiles.gif

Amazingly:
1. I already had a lot of the brushes and colors used in the tuts just sitting there (maybe my inner junkie was trying to get out when i first purchased?)
2. For a number of years out of the salon industry, I didn't wear anything but foundation!

I am also obsessed with organization and information. There is soooo much information here I could spend a few weeks...maybe even months non-stop and still not see everything! Thanks!! (good/bad thing...i should probably be working out and/or planning good meals. LOL)

I have a lot of Bare Escentuals for face, body, eyes, and brushes (I can't use mac other then for the eyes). My mom's friend is a infomercial/qvc addict and isn't really about using but buying (lucky me!), and we carry it at the salon but i think I am kind of over the e/s.

I am patiently (uh huh...right) waiting for my "CS" purchase from ebay:
88p matte
28p neutral
10p blush
6p highlight/contour
duofiber brush (#187 dup)
I would think I would never need to buy makeup again after this arrives but even I know that is a lie. I have been keeping myself away from the CCO that is like 15 miles away and i am probably going to go snoop brushes at Target later LOL

Anyway...i hope that wasn't too long-winded of a "hi!"

mikki
smiles.gif

MACLovin

Hi, and welcome!
greengrin.gif
it seems like you've found the right place.

nice goodies you have coming in the mail!

hrockstar

Thanks!

I made it to Target and ended up getting a bent liner brush and some loreal HIP stuff on clearance
smiles.gif