Peachy Blush for NC40/42 Skin?

Ms.Lulu

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the thread!

I am looking for a peach blush and it seems to be harder than I thought! I have Mac Gingerly and I like it but I want something more peachy! It seems like a lot of them make me look a little orange and I definitely don't like that!

I was looking at Mac Peaches or Nars Gina.

Does anyone have any experience with these blushes or if you know of another one that you love!

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lulu
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the thread!

I am looking for a peach blush and it seems to be harder than I thought! I have Mac Gingerly and I like it but I want something more peachy! It seems like a lot of them make me look a little orange and I definitely don't like that!

I was looking at Mac Peaches or Nars Gina.

Does anyone have any experience with these blushes or if you know of another one that you love!

Gina would work nicely on your skintone actually.

Ms.Lulu

Thanks ladies, I guess I am going to have to go in and check the colors out! I keep reading reviews on MUA about how Mac Peaches does't show up very well and how Nars Gina is too orange so I think I am going to have to check it out for myself! : )
This is actually the picture that inspired me, I love how her blush looks in this picture!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_36zU6Qgd6g...r_lopez400.jpg

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lulu
Thanks ladies, I guess I am going to have to go in and check the colors out! I keep reading reviews on MUA about how Mac Peaches does't show up very well and how Nars Gina is too orange so I think I am going to have to check it out for myself! : )
This is actually the picture that inspired me, I love how her blush looks in this picture!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_36zU6Qgd6g...r_lopez400.jpg

I take MUA reviews with a with a grain of salt. I have tried things that were not that great according to MUA reviews and when I tried them out myself, they turned out to be fantastic