Pearlizers Price Discrepancy

chris

I purchased Apripeach at the MAC store in Brighton for £15 on June 1st. A few days later I noticed that the price online was £10.50! I went back to the Brighton store and was told the price is definitely £15. I emailed MAC Customer Services and asked them about the discrepancy. After all, £4.50 is quite a difference.

Today I received this email:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I wish to advise that the recommended retail price of Pearlizer is £10.50. Please be assured of our best attention."

Which price is correct? The Brighton MAC SAs did say the Pearlizers cost £10.50 in the past and they must have hiked up the price.

I hate to think how many people may have gotten overcharged by £4.50.

th_confused_new.gif

Lalli

print off the email and show them, you should get a refund, £4.50 is a BIG difference

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
print off the email and show them, you should get a refund, £4.50 is a BIG difference

Yeah definitely! Or email MAC telling them that you've been back to tell them at the store and they still said the price was £15.

£15 makes more sense as all the other face powders are £15, but I think the website would be right!

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Yeah definitely! Or email MAC telling them that you've been back to tell them at the store and they still said the price was £15.

£15 makes more sense as all the other face powders are £15, but I think the website would be right!

yeh shes got an email to say they're recommended price isnt £15 i would definantly complain
greengrin.gif