pedicures

xiahe

how much you typically spend on pedicures (and with tip)? i really want to get one...and the sad thing is, i've never actually had one before!
rofl.gif

anyone?
smiles.gif

..kels*

my pedicures are $60ish with the tip. i go to a spa & get the full treatment with paraffin wax. try to find a place that uses metal basins to soak your feet because you can get fungal infections from those jet tubs if they don't clean them properly. :eek2:

mrsvandertramp

It depends what I have. I pay £25 ($49) for a spa pedicure and £35 ($69) for a parrafin one which is heavenly! I normally only about £3, because I go into the salon pretty regular for treatments.

semtexgirl

Mine are around $20 including tip...but I'm dying to go w/ my friend to her place - they do the wax, etc. It'll probably cost a small fortune and take like 2 hours but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

user79

Those kind of services are sooo expensive in Switzerland. You North American girls have it lucky!

Lady_V

I pay $32 (which includes a tip). I dont really like the place, but I will not go out of town to get my nails done because its too much of a hassle. They are the most decent in my town which is why I go there.