Penultimate Liner VS. Fluidline

Ruby_Woo

I have every liner MAC makes and I looove CHROMALINE!! but the second to that is fluidline.

I don't really like penultimate.

sweeteternity

I actually adore both fluidline and penultimate - however, I chose penultimate only because lately I'm in more of a rush to leave in the mornings and penultimate is much faster for me!

HustleRose

i have to say, sadly, i hate the penultimate. i purchased it right when the chill collection came out. i had gone to the store planning on buying fluid line and the girl at the store recommended the penultimate instead.

i find that it fades easier and its not as dark as the fluidline.

KnittingSwede

fluidline all the way!!!

i soooo want to find a good liquid pen liner 'cos of its portability and convenience but nothing i've tried compares to fluidline...

GlamYOURUs

I didn't like the penultimate liner afterall. :\

It dried and got crusty on my lids. And the NYX dupe is a lot cheaper and darker.

Fluidlines are better for me b/c I like the smoothness, the longevity, and you can apply how ever you want it with the right brush.

I also love Urban Decay's l/l b/c its very good with precision and its glossy and a true dark black.

Ziya

I find lining with fluidline first and then going over it with the Penultimate gives me this intense wet-ish black line..it totally looks like the most perfect liquid eyeliner. Penultimate keeps its from fading and its blacker..
I can't use it by itself though, the line looks kinda crooked and removal is a bitch (it gets every where!!) and the whole eyeshadow transfer problem...but this way works awesome! HTH
PS I love the portability factor...I can throw it in my bag for quick touch ups without worrying about wrecking my brushes or breaking the glass pot.

carandru

I will go w/ fluidline, although it does dry up too fast (at least my blacktrack). The penulitimate is too hard to use sometimes over shadows, so I don't really bother w/ it too much

I did just get the creme liner this Thurs, so I'm super excited to try a few looks w/ that.

thespry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
I have every liner MAC makes and I looove CHROMALINE!! but the second to that is fluidline.

I don't really like penultimate.

I was looking at the Chromaline colours online, and can't tell the difference between that and Fluidline as a gel liner. What do you find you like better about Chromaline?
smiles.gif