Personalized Palettes!

Shypo

Hello all - after making my way through many of these forums, I've decided to tackle my depotting and palette creation (have I been under a ROCK?). I'll post pictures later, but given that I will fill about 12 e/s and about 6 blush palettes, I decided that being the ocd girly-girl I am, I must decorate them to indicate the colors within (I intend to sort them by color).....I bought inexpensive stickers at the craft store (there are TONS of them for scrapbookers) and will personalize covers of my palettes so I don't have to open them to see what's inside. I can't wait!! Stay tuned for pics!!

th_DANCE.gif
cutey.gif
yahoo.gif

Shypo

Re: Making my palettes my own!!

Brown (1st) and green (2nd) eye shadow palettes....I can't get the pink one (my favorite) to insert correctly so I have to figure that out.

I have to await the arrival of my others from MAC.......

MACPalettes3.jpg

MACPalettes2-2.jpg

Film_Noir

Re: Making my palettes my own!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
Brown (1st) and green (2nd) eye shadow palettes....I can't get the pink one (my favorite) to insert correctly so I have to figure that out.

I have to await the arrival of my others from MAC.......

MACPalettes3.jpg

MACPalettes2-2.jpg

How cute, what a great idea!

that is freaking adorable! makes me wish i'd customized my palettes differently. do you know offhand what brand the stickers are?

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by btweenthebars
that is freaking adorable! makes me wish i'd customized my palettes differently. do you know offhand what brand the stickers are?

Most of the stickers I got are by 'Stickopotamus' - they're usually in a clear sleeve and are thematic. If you are in the states Michael's has the best selection.

HTH!