Photo Realism smokey green look

Ursula

Hmmm, hope you all aren't getting tired of me yet. I've been learning so much simply by looking at everyone's work and working on my own stuff. Thanks for putting up with me!

Photorealism Quad Look

So I wanted to try the Photo Realism Quad and get a nice smokey green eye look. I also knew that I wanted to deepen the green a bit over what it would show up on my skin. Here’s how I did it.

Eyes: Apply Constructivist Paint Pot to lid, apply Moss Scape PP over that to add the green tint. Next, apply the dark green shade of the PR Quad (grey range) to the entire lid, blending up toward the brow just above the crease. Apply Humid over the inner half of the lid and blend. Apply Image Maker above the two dark colors and blend. Apply Rich and Earthy from the Notoriety Quad above Image Maker, Apply Photorealism as highlight at the brow bone. Apply Fresh Approach at inner corner and down slight below inner corner. Apply Grey Range to lower lash line all the way across and blend out to outer V. Apply Jealous Kohl Power liner above lash line and to upper and lower water line. Apply Black Mascara. Brows filled in with Soba and Brow Jell Applied

Face:
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX08
MUFE HD Powder
Studio Concealer in NC25
Notable Blush
Harmony blush for contour under cheekbone and along nose.

Lips:
Dark Brown Liner by Wet and Wild
Polished Up LS

I was particularly excited about the way my Red front door shows up a bit in my pics. Love my red front door!

627159890_jEDws-M.jpg

627159860_bpmBT-S.jpg

wow, those colors look almost the same as the colors of my eyes don't they?!

627159871_fi4oN-S.jpg

627159774_yTazv-M.jpg

627159818_R3ydp-M.jpg

627159807_Jy2vK-M.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone! Happy Saturday!

Ursula

And to think, I almost didn't get it because of the fact that I have green eyes.

Thanks girls for the sweet comments. I am thankful for the opportunity to share this passion with someone who is just as excited about makeup as I am. Lots of someones!

Ursula

I think it'd be great on Brown eyes, especially if they have any light flecks in them, but I could totally see it on dark brown eyes being very beautiful too.

RNcutie

this is a stunning look! I have Hazel eyes and I keep hearing from my friends that I need to find this quad. Is it still available anywhere, doya know?
Ugh... I don't think I could ever make it look this good though, I'm not that talented with my eye looks!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I recently found this quad for sale and am just waiting for it to be shipped to me... This awesome look makes me that much more impatient for it to get here!!!