Photoshoot FOTD's (3 looks!)

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
I LOVE THAT DRESS! What is it? I want it!

I second that I love both of those dresses! Do tell Ette!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
The dress is from Zara.

Both of them are from there? Cool I have one near by in the Florida Mall or Millenia I think?

MACaholic76

I have to post cuz I just dont understand why this member gets all the hate here and on MUA boards. Am I missing something? I mean...it seems to me like a young lady who's really into makeup and who is very lucky to have access to people and the industry due to whatever privileges she or her family can afford her to have.
If she's indeed lying, I'm sure karma will do what it's supposed to. It's not our job to do that.
I'm done.

GimpyPoop

Looks beautiful and just ignore the naysayers. You're going to have critics whenever you're in some kind of artistic profession. Don't let them get to you!

IcesUltraGlam7

I think your work is good.Although I see your still working with lighting and stuff.Takes a bunch of shots for me to get my photo's looking right.I've always believed in It's not what you know it's who you know.Someone obviously took a liking to you because your young and they saw that you had talant in doing makeup.Thats a good thing you can build yourself up into the industry and when your 18 or older your gonna be making big money,while doing something you love doing.I think there is always a realm of negativity no matter where you go.Just ignore it.The photo shoot is beautiful I love the Dress You did good.The other shoot I see the girl looks seriously anorexic if she came out on the photo like that I could imagine how she looked up front way to thin! But your there to do the makeup. =) I still think you should keep posting despite what a few people say.I enjoy looking at photo's.Block negativity out.
Have a goodnight and dont worry about what people say. =)

Shimmer

Please refrain from posting non-constructive criticism.
Please refrain from name calling, personal insults, and public accusations. If there is suspected copyright violation going on, please speak with one of the moderators or administrators of the site with definitive proof of such violation, and allow the appropriate personnel to handle it.
This forum is meant to be helpful, not hurtful, and this back and forth nonsense is not and will not be tolerated by the staff.

Thanks for posting, please keep the threads within the guidelines offered by the site.
Thank you.

ChristineLE24

Wow, you really accentuated her already beautiful features perfectly!!!And the colors are extremely suited for her as well. It looks natural yet sexy - awesome job!