Physicians Formula new products, Spring 2013

Oxana124

So I know there have been some products already surfacing, like the Sexy Booster items, I saw those on Musings of a Muse. But I just saw a ton more products posted on the Physician's Formula site under the new tab. There is a BB cream, as well as a BB powder and concealer.
There are several cute new bronzers, the cutest one ever being one that looks like loose little heart shaped pebbles(I am such a sucker for presentation/packaging).
The new items keep appearing and disappearing from their site, so if you can't see them, Nouveau Cheap has photos up of the BB Beauty Balm display, and I posted pics from the PF site on my blog as well. Not sure if I am allowed to include a link to my blog, so I will not just to be safe. But it is called Swatch Soiree if anyone is interested.

Oxana124

I would love to know if anyone has seen these in stores yet, and which stores? I called my local CVS, but they don't have any of these yet.

Oxana124

I was able to find the BB products at Rite Aid, I added pics/swatches of them onto my blog Swatch Soiree.

purplemaren

I saw the heart pebble bronzer at cvs and one of my ultas. It's so cute. I don't even care how it works.

purplemaren

I got the powder hearts today. Ulta had it with $3 off coupon attached, plus it's BOGO 50% off, so I got the high heel blush. It also had a $3 off coupon, and I used their usual $3.50 off coupon as well. So for 2 products that were $13.99 each, I paid (including taxes) $11.20. I was pleased. Can't wait to play with them

Oxana124

I got the new bronzer that has the sun imprinted in it. it looked super shiny, but luckily that was just a top later of shimmer for decoration, I brushed that off, and now it just gives a nice glow and I really like it :)