Physician's Formula Organic stuff.

ppalada

i tried the bronzer..eh...its ok..i dont really see much color on me. I wouldn't buy it again..i, too was curious, hence the reason I purchased. I love the idea of it being organic, but honestly, I couldn't really tell if it was even on my face even after 2-3 swipes. Im disappointed. :-(

xiahe

I heard the tinted moisturizer is really good and it got good reviews on MUA so i'm tempted to try it
smiles.gif

MAC_Diva

I just got a coupon in the mail for a free physician's formula product. Any Recommendations? Is the blush/shadow any good?

danijajuu

I have two of the blushes, they are pretty light but they are nice. The only thing I don't like about the organic products is they all have a different smell. The powder is really good too.

ANNAeye

hey, i just got one of those free product coupons also! all i thought was, YAY FREE MAKEUP!

i dont know what i want to try...

~Zoe~

I love their shimmer strips but for a drugstore brand they are quite pricey...I want a coupon for free make up too
yes.gif
!!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNAeye
hey, i just got one of those free product coupons also! all i thought was, YAY FREE MAKEUP!

i dont know what i want to try...

Hahah me too! Went to Wal-mart right after I got it in the mail and got myself a free powder. Have yet to try it but hey, it's free so I'm happy!
yes.gif

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I got the coupon too! Got myself the tinted moisturizer. It was the only thing appealing to me.

What do you think of their tinted moisturizer? I've been looking for one to purchase but I don't know where to start

I have the tinted moisturizer. It is good, but very liquidy/runny and it has a strong scent of lavendar, if that bothers you. I also use the powder mmu foundation. I really like it for quick days. It has good coverage, a nice finish (not matte, but not shimmery) and it doesnt make me itch like BE.

Chelsssea

I have the loose organic powder, which got not great reviews on MUA but I love it. I can throw it on with some concealer for light coverage, or I can put it on with powder foundation for additional coverage. It's really natural looking IMO and a HUGE amount o product. I got mine clearanced at Duane Reade, but I haven't seen it clearanced in places like CVS
th_dunno.gif