Pimp my Ride!

TISH1124

I know nothing about cars...other than changing a tire...my husband is a Aircraft engineer so he can take cars and planes apart and put them back together...I just like to get in them and go...I'm a true Girly girl LOL..But I do like fast cars ....

TwiggyPop

First off, the Hummer. It basically has as much chrome as it could possibly hold.

l_256423c0983b47c98fb490e7c45bb754.jpg

And since the Hummer gets like, 10 miles to the gallon I bought a Hyundai Tiburon because I think they're cute.
th_DANCE.gif
Two great things about this car is the fact that it's yellow and it goes great with my red hair and also............no car payments!!!

This is the day I was buying it. My hair looked like crap that day!
l_cf2ec714ab2649ab8780a6764853fcfb.jpg

TISH1124

Drive your Hummer girl!! You look Hot!!! I personally like the Hummer...would never own one due to the gas mileage but they look HOT. My husband had a Jeep Commander w/Hemi and believe me the gas mileage was just as bad...He got about 13 miles to the gal

L1LMAMAJ

I told my bro to take his car to pimp my ride. It's an '89 Honda Accord (or Civic..forget which one) hatchback and everything is ripping apart. It smells really nasty in there too. I don't even know how to describe it. Maybe like old, wet leather mixed with some strange chemical. He got the car for free from his friend and at the time, my bro was poor and desperate. We always laugh about it when I mention it..

TwiggyPop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Drive your Hummer girl!! You look Hot!!! I personally like the Hummer...would never own one due to the gas mileage but they look HOT. My husband had a Jeep Commander w/Hemi and believe me the gas mileage was just as bad...He got about 13 miles to the gal

Yeah, the gas mileage is insane, but I have a tad bit of road rage. I can't stand it when people walk right out in front of cars and I HATE it when someone is driving really slow in the passing lane and not passing anybody. When I come riding up on their butt in the Hummer they can't get out of the way fast enough and NOBODY will walk out in front of that car! haha.
The Hummer is for my bad mood days and the Tiburon is for my happy days.
yes.gif