Pin-up FOTD + wayyy late SFX Halloween look

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I know, I know, the black brows is pretty harsh.. I just think the brown brow pencil I have doesn't look quite right either. I guess I'm going to go drop some cash on a new shadow or pencil after all, I do have the 266 and this is an interesting technique! I'll have to give it a try, thanks!

your very welcome i will do a tutorial on this technique right now and upload it to my channel so u can see how i do it

Aww you don't have to, but that would be very sweet!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhypnotiqex
i love your looks. your post are the best!! & the halloween look is crazy. i had to stop eating my yogurt cus i got grossed out (that's a good thing) lol

Lol then I guess I did a good job! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Oh my god!! Honey, you are ROCKING the pin-up look. I love it on you!

And the Snow White look is so awesome. I love it and you did really well with the gore.

Thank you lovely, I definitely loved the pin-up look too!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by paparazziboy
i did the tutorial for you love its on my channel
YouTube - MrPaparazziboy's Channel

Aw thanks! <3 I watched it and it's very helpful, I'm gonna have to try it out.. I never get the precision that you did with my 266 but I'm gonna have to work on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellexmary
great looks!
for the brows you might wanna try embark e/s from mac. its listed as an "intense reddish brown" and is matte. which would be perrrrfect for dark eyebrows. or maybe esspresso? i dont have that color but it appears to be a pretty dark brown.

funny side note: totez knew you were from portland bc of the inside of the train! max, right?? too funny. i was just up there, love it!

m
xo

Thanks for the recommendations! And you're definately right, I am from Portland.. the max is sooo useful! I love it here

HotPinkHeels

Love it!! I love the shape you created with your liner in the first FOTD and the dead Snow White is ace - great job!