• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

pin-up inspired :)

claralikesguts

for this look i used...

face-
maybelline concealer
translucent powder
seeds of love as blush
vanilla pigment to highlight

eyes-
NYX milk
amber lights
seeds of love
motif
mulch
vanilla pigment
stately black
gorgeous gold
WnW mega liner + pencil liner
loreal telescopic clean definition mascara
ardell 109s

lips-
costa chic
angel+patisserie

first, i started off with my eyebrows. i have a tutorial around here somewhere
smiles.gif

10r33vo.jpg

then i put NYX milk all over my lids and on the bottom lashline, and blend it out so it doesn't crease.
2d0dg5l.jpg

i take a 239 and amber lights, and only put a little on about half of my crease.
2uffyts.jpg

25mcz.jpg

then i take a stila #9 (similar to the 226) and blend it out using windshield wiper motions.
2prctue.jpg

2mx4k1i.jpg

then i put seeds of love (you can use paradisco instead) on almost the rest of my crease, just leaving a bit of space
smiles.gif

2ups3te.jpg

then i put motif on the rest of the crease, and blend it all together.
21lsktg.jpg

i take my 239 and put mulch on the outer v slightly, like so:
jttnbs.jpg

2e4iu5v.jpg

and then i blend it out with the #9
sauyc1.jpg

5vp3z4.jpg

2dqini9.jpg

i apply vanilla pigment to the brow bone with the 239, and then put some on the #9 and go over the edge of the colors in the crease.
j61sn8.jpg

hwx05k.jpg

then i put it on the lid:
qrbslx.jpg

30j5g93.jpg

i blend mulch into vanilla on the lid:
wmo4yf.jpg

to darken up the outer v, i apply stately black like so:
2m3fla8.jpg

blend it out...
29m7p6u.jpg

on the bottom lashline, i apply the colors i used from dark to light (stately black, mulch, amber lights, seeds of love, motif)
316wznr.jpg

gorgeous gold as a highlight on the inner corners:
aylw88.jpg

2e3tsok.jpg

winged liner, do this however bold/faint as you want.
smiles.gif

2l9m9s0.jpg

black liner on the waterline:
51qd14.jpg

and my favorite mascara, it makes my lashes so long!!
33ccg1x.jpg

i add fake lashes, and on my face i lightly dust on translucent powder, and for a blush i use seeds of love, it makes a gorgeous blush
smiles.gif
i use vanilla pg as a cheekbone highlight and blend it out with the #9. and 224 would be ideal for this as well
tong.gif

9855iv.jpg

then i apply costa chic and try to look like a sexy pin-up girl!
tong.gif

2hrkgmu.jpg

dvk3us.jpg

and since for a more day-appropriate lip, i applied angel lipstick with patisserie on top for the perfect creamy pink
smiles.gif

uu1yx.jpg

bonus shot
greengrin.gif

517g9c.jpg

thank you so much for looking!
heart.gif

chynegal

I love this look I am going to try it out and see how I do I also love your eyebrows the best I have seen

linni1011

Gorgeous look! You have beautiful eyes, in fact I think your eyes look like Eily311 on youtube when I saw the 1st picture. Great job on the tutorial!