pink and orange/halloween

spam_musubi_

hey guys! i haven't posted in forever! life has been crazy lately. i broke my elbow two weeks ago, owww. my brother came home from ucsb on monday, and he was with his friends last night. i guess they were walking back to one of their houses and somebody drove by and shot my brother in the head with a bb gun! luckily he just needed some stitches. and school has been crazy too. here's a fotd i'm not sure if i posted and my makeup from halloween.

orangepink6.jpg

orangepink8.jpg

i used udpp, firespot and romping eyeshadows and peacocky liquid liner.

i was a stepford wife for halloween, inspired by this girl
stepfordwife.jpg

i have no idea who she is...i just have a picture of her on my computer.
this is my try, not as good, but whatever.
orangepink10.jpg

i had trouble trying to cover the fake skin stuff with makeup, it didn't want to stay covered.
the silver and red are from a kryolan palette, and the lines are just black liquid liner.

thanks for looking
greengrin.gif

entipy

That first look is gorgeous!! I'm so sorry about your elbow. OW is right! ICK!!!

Good try on that second look, too! Whoever did that chick's make-up did a fabulous job! Your look is great, too!
smiles.gif

makeba

you look beautiful. i wish i could work those colors. I hope you and your brother get well soon.

Janice

Good to see your beautiful face again.
wavey.gif
Love both the looks. I hope your brother is recovering quickly. What a scary situation to be in!

yummy411

that is a fab duplicate that you did of the halloween stuff... pretty look!!!

sorry about your elbow and your bro! =(((

MACATTAK

I love the looks!! Hope you & your brother are better soon...people can be such idiots!!! Who does that to someone??