Pink....Beauty ?

Lessandes

I just went to a photoshoot with that make-up ... the pink spot made me look kinda beaten up but I wanted to put something....unconventional in the make-up.
Not sure if I like it though
winks.gif

....anyways, I'm sure I'm in love with the lips....^^

btw...I video-tapped the process of doing the make-up, so it will be available on youtube in some days.....I'll put a link to it here!

Face:
MUFE Matt+ 15
MAC StudioFix NC15
BEN NYE Concealer Lite

Eyes:
ARTDECO Eyeshadow Base
BEN NYE eyeshadow Black
BEN NYE eyeshadow Azalea
BEN NYE eyeshadow Ice
MAC Technakohl Graphblack
Mascara

Lips:
BEN NYE Lipcolor Pink Tart
BERLIN PARIS Dermatograph Black
P5031447.jpg

P5031450.jpg

P5031478.jpg

ImMACnificent

You know what this reminds me of? A more modern day version of Lily in Legend when she is turned into the prince of darkness's bride!

Tahti

I'm loving those lips too! I love the pink-black-white combo on you, it looks especially fierce with your fabulous blue eyes ^___^

frankenkitty71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
You know what this reminds me of? A more modern day version of Lily in Legend when she is turned into the prince of darkness's bride!

OMG! It totally reminds me of that look! I *LOVE* that movie! Your look is flawless as always! You are sooo talented! I looked at the link to your porfolio and all of your pics are beautiful! Is there a lot of demand for Gothic models? Are there a lot of other Gothic models? Are your photos used to promote clothing lines or events or in books? I think you are very interesting
smiles.gif
Best Wishes!!!

Lessandes

Quote:
OMG! It totally reminds me of that look! I *LOVE* that movie! Your look is flawless as always! You are sooo talented! I looked at the link to your porfolio and all of your pics are beautiful! Is there a lot of demand for Gothic models? Are there a lot of other Gothic models? Are your photos used to promote clothing lines or events or in books? I think you are very interesting
smiles.gif
Best Wishes!!!

There are not so much Gothicmodels in my country.....I think about......3 or 4 ?^^ The demand isn't that high, but since I'm doing it more for the art as for the money, I can't complain about not having enough to do...besides, I#m doing not only the gothic but also the fetish stuff and and tehre is definitely a higher demand on that because normal models normally don't have that much clothes, shoes, accsesoirs etc. that I have.....it's also a super-plus for me that I can do my own make-up...so I'm make-up artist and model in one person...=)

Btw....I like that Legend-reference.....^^

My pics where already used on music compilations, as advertisment for a goth club, on flyers for events and in some exhibitions.