Pink Box and 25%Haul

Face2Mac

I've had the pink boxes for at least 2 months, and I am in love. I wanted something that was small enough to put in corner, yet moveable and my god PINK.

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

All together now, but not how I am using them. OMG, will you weirdered out by that downstairs toilet in back, hmm. will take down if so.

IMG_0507.jpg

Now 25% haul
IMG_0523.jpg

Eversun, On a Mission, #134, #150, 168, 217 & 194

IMG_0535.jpg

Buckwheat, Love Alert d/g, Stepping Out d/g, Half-red l/p, Vino, Hodgepodge, Plum

Love Alert came with a bubble, not happy
angry.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Oh nevermind i see now...girl no one would have noticed that!!!!

I put a big bullseye on it. I thought maybe if I just get it out the way, it wouldn't be as noticeable, yeah right.

TISH1124

I'm thinking about getting about 10 and lining them up in the garage next to my husband's tool boxes ....Think that will get me served with divorce papers?

Face2Mac

No. But they wouldn't be safe. Probably would have big hammer dents and he would like "Oh, did I do that"?

Face2Mac

lol

My husband told our neighbor about my pink boxes and I was mortified. He told him it was from all this makeup she has. I told him "do you want ev1 think your wife is a freak"

GlamQueen21

Cool haulage!! I'm sorry to hear about your Love Alert d/g had a bubble. My Stop! Look! has a huge air bubble and I don't like it either. Also, the Pink Box looks so cute!

capmorlovesmac

Wow fantastic haul! Enjoy your new goodies!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
I want one now! Gimme a Pink Box! Does anyone know if they ship internationally?

I would like to know that too but the shipping surely will be enormous.
shockt.gif