Pink Eyeshadow

Classic Beauty

I am in desperate need of a pink eyeshadow. I own Pink Venus, Rio De Rosa, Expensive Pink, and Lavendar Sky. Pink Venus would be awesome, but it's a lustre. Rio de Rosa is too light. Expensive Pink too orangey. Lavendar Sky too Purple.

It doesn't have to be just MAC btw. I am accesible to all make up brands, so shoot away.
smiles.gif

depecher

I highly recommend Da Bling. It's the perfect light pink. I can't wear a lot of reds/purples from MAC due to the red dye, but I can wear Da Bling. I looooovvve it.

I also recommend checking out Rose pigment. It's lovely as well, but some people hat it because it is chunky. My friend told me to mash it down on the lid with your brush. I do this and have no problems with using this.
smiles.gif

If you have access to NYX eyeshadows, check those out. They are cheap and blend like a dream!

alysia

I like Budding Beauty but that might be too bright. Apricot Pink pigment is also really nice (Alot of my pinks are in transit at the moment
ssad.gif
sorry I can't be more help)

mandirigma

definitely da bling over swish. sorry, i really hate swish.

also check out the new apricot pink and pinked mauve pigments. IMHO, apricot pink is the best pink mac has come out with thus far.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
I am in desperate need of a pink eyeshadow. I own Pink Venus, Rio De Rosa, Expensive Pink, and Lavendar Sky. Pink Venus would be awesome, but it's a lustre. Rio de Rosa is too light. Expensive Pink too orangey. Lavendar Sky too Purple.

It doesn't have to be just MAC btw. I am accesible to all make up brands, so shoot away.
smiles.gif

SWISH! i can't believe you don't have swish lol. swish is a frost formula and although it looks kinda bright in the pot, it's a subtle, frosty pink that doesn't SCREAM the word "pink" at you. i also recommend da bling (which is a veluxe pearl) or if you want something bright, sushi flower (satin).

d_flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
i love swish, its the best pink ive ever had
eyelove.gif

couldn't agree more...
smiles.gif

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
definitely da bling over swish. sorry, i really hate swish.

also check out the new apricot pink and pinked mauve pigments. IMHO, apricot pink is the best pink mac has come out with thus far.

Oh yay! I bought that this weekend.

Looks like Swish, Budding Beauty, Da Bling, and Pink Freeze are my main contenders. How similar are Da Bling and Swish? In the swatch in the gallery (by Nessa) it looks like Da Bling might be a little warmer and less frosty than Swish.