pinky and the brain? nah, pink + purple pigs

crikey

Pink and purple. Eek! I've not worn such bright colours since I bought these pigments to match my old hair colour, so they've been gathering dust for years now...

+ C15 studio fix
+ tiny bit of girlie eyeshadow as blusher (because blusher scares me)

+ a smudge of vaseline on the lids (mmm, violet scented, too, just to stick with the purple theme)

+ fuchsia pigment on inner lid, and a smidgen under
+ violet pigment on rest of lid
+ shale eyeshadow on crease, and under eyes
+ crystal eyeshadow on browbone etc (then covered up as much as possible with a matte shu uemura white, because i realised I hate the way crystal looks on my skin with all that blue sheen in it)
+ thin line of carbon as liner, with a spot more fucshia on top.

+ a bit of carbon eyeshadow on the brows though probably too much. And I swear they have a mind of their own. I combed them into place about five minutes before these pictures, and then they went a-wandering.

+ cheap and nasty black mascara

lips: viva glam II blotted to non-existence, with a nasty-textured pale pink from bourjois on top.

so, um, anyway... first two pics in artificial light:

lightclosed.jpg

lightopen.jpg

and in daylight

dayclosed.jpg

too much? clash with my eyes? not so awful? Need a holiday so I look less undead in daylight?

entipy

This is backwards from what most people usually say, but I would say a little MORE definition between colors would look nice! It's a bit too blended for my taste. Also, maybe a tad more mascara on the bottom.

The colors are really pretty, though, and they look great with your eyes!

crikey

thanks ladies!

entipy: you're probably right on that, I went a leeeetle crazy on the blending. I've not used pigments for ages, and those things move around. And I've never been able to wear mascara on the bottom lashes, or liner on the waterline, because it tends to make my eyes water like Bambi's mother just died
ssad.gif

Mien

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikey
because it tends to make my eyes water like Bambi's mother just died
ssad.gif

Aye, that's a lot! lmao
lmao.gif

The colors look gorgeous with your eyes!!