'Pinky Purple' Look

tthelwell

'Pinky Purple' Look

Hi guys!!! How's it going? I decided to share another look with you guys! Thanks for looking. Comments, questions, crits and luv always welcomed. Thanx for looking.
specktra_rocks.gif

DSC03465.jpg

DSC03463.jpg

DSC03467.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

DSC03487.jpg

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the tear duct, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the inner lid, I applied MAC Cool Pink Pigment (matte light pink).
Then on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Process Magenta Pigment (matte bright pink).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC French Violet Pigment (matte medium purple).
For the outer V I used MAC Black Black Pigment (matte black).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud. I am trying to grow thicker brows at the moment.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black and Inglot #88 (light sky blue) Gel Eyeliner.
On my lower lashline I also smudged a bit of Inglot #82 (purple) Gel Eyeliner.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Smashing Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:

MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick and MAC Fab Frenzy SuperGlass.

(More on my blog....)

DDRGirlie

I love these colors! My favorite look I do is similar but only with colors from Spring Color Forecast. Maybe one day I'll post a FOTD

This look is beautiful......your makeup is flawless. I checked out your blog and I love it. I also subed you on youtube.

Senoj

Gorgeous! I love the vibrancy of the colors. I thought the purple you used was mufe #92 but the violent pigment looks just as good.