covergirl lashblast mascara
mad minerals big money
mad minerals pizzazz
mad minerals petal
ben nye gold
mac parfait armor
nyx eggplant
annabella carbon

Ive been waay too sick lately to even bother to do my makeup.. I had a viral flu for over a month!! it's been over -40 for the last little bit here, it's horrible. I really hope it starts warming up soon - Spring's my favorite season!!
greengrin.gif

hugs & kisses!

iheartangE

You are amazing!! I absolutely adore all of these looks but I have to say the first one is my favorite...I'm so copying you. You rule!

Ayustar

You have to tell me what you have on your lips!! You never say!! Lol, the pink is sooooo cute, I love it soo much.

I am going to break out my Fyrinnae Dragon Tears, I have neglected it for far too long. It's suck good makeup and you always rock it.

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayustar
You have to tell me what you have on your lips!! You never say!! Lol, the pink is sooooo cute, I love it soo much.

I am going to break out my Fyrinnae Dragon Tears, I have neglected it for far too long. It's suck good makeup and you always rock it.

Sorry!!! All of the gloss/lip products I use on my lips are by wet & wild... but they don't even give the NAMES of the colors
ssad.gif

in the first look i'm wearing concelear on my lips ( my lips are naturally like reaaaallllyy reddish/pink lol) with wet & wilds megaslicks lip gloss over top in this peach color. They pretty much only have one shade of each color...
the other two i'm wearing this fushia lipstick by them, and coated with the megaslick again in this pearly pink.

There might have been numbers or SOME sort of code on my glosses at one point... but they've worn off from being in my purse too much probably...
ssad.gif

they are REALLY good though, and they last a long time...
smiles.gif
you can buy them at most places like zellers, wal-mart, etc.. but then again I'm in Canada, so i'm not too sure where to find them elsewhere. i'm guessing any store that sells cheapy-cosmetics.

Ayustar

I am in Canada too! Zellers has a huge amount of makeup, I love it!

Thanks, because you always have the nicest colors on your lips and I am always really curious. Because it sorta mimics the color of Snob but a bit more pink, it is really cute. I will look around for it. I am just worried that my lips might take a reaction to it, I take a weird reaction to certain lip products so I am kind of scared to try new things haha. Thank you for letting me know!!

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayustar
I am in Canada too! Zellers has a huge amount of makeup, I love it!

Thanks, because you always have the nicest colors on your lips and I am always really curious. Because it sorta mimics the color of Snob but a bit more pink, it is really cute. I will look around for it. I am just worried that my lips might take a reaction to it, I take a weird reaction to certain lip products so I am kind of scared to try new things haha. Thank you for letting me know!!

No problem!!

my lips sometimes swell up or at least tingle, almost like theres pepermint on them, or somethings burning them off - from lip products! but ive never ever had a problem with wet & wild. their glosses are like TWO dollars, so theyre totally worth it... even though theyre a drugstore brand, they're one of my faves <3

and yay!! I don't know too many canadians on here!
greengrin.gif
what province are you in?

Ayustar

Ontario!

The reaction I get is blisters, but they look like cold sores hahaha so it looks like I have a case of the herpes! It's usually just my top lip that does it too. It swells and looks a mess, lol. Ewwww!. So I have to be suuuuper careful.

I might have to check them out though. I just wish I knew what ingredient I have a reaction to.