planned MAC & LUSH haul!

JLEEMARKOWITZ

so i was going to wait until i had these items in my hands (buying them on sunday) but im sitting here with a toothache and i need to keep myself busy,so here goes lol-

MAC-
golden olive pigment

fuchsia pigment

violet pigment-convince me i need this please,i love purple but for some reason im kinda meh about this.

vanilla pigment-is this really THAT great,i mean wouldnt shroom so the same job? convince me i need this
winks.gif

moons reflection e/s

beige-ing s/s (almost out)

strobe cream (samples running out)

prep + prime (ran out)

LUSH-
dream cream x's 2 (one for mom)

Dream time Bath Melt

angels on bare skin

silky underwear

ok thats all...i will post pictures when i get back from vacation.

schiller16

i only have one pigment and its vanilla and its the most beautiful colors its great for under any color as a brow and tear duct highlight and soooo nice and subtle just on its own. as for violet pigment i have a sample and its gorgeous

dmenchi

voilet is to die for on darker complexions...And Vanilla is ehh vanilla...boring, i can name at least five shadows that this could be easily replaced....IMO
smiles.gif

Danapotter

Awesome! Lush and MAC are the perfect combo! I think Fushcia Piggie is a great choice! I would like to get Vanilla as well!

clap.gif

melliquor

Fushcia and Violet and great. I have both of them and love em dearly. I have vanilla but haven't used it yet. I couldn't only see using this in lotion to give a bit of sparkle. There are so many other colours that are great as highlighters.